Sign in to follow this  
nooblord

Found a car.

Me and my roommates have 7 vehicles so we decided to try and lose one at the NW airfield we drove around for 10 minutes and nothing exciting happened so we drove through cherno then stary and the northeast airfield and nobody shot at us, there were 40 people online also. Seriously lol

Sarcasm?

Nope. Me and two friends randomly found a working car and decided to go to NW airfield.

We spent about 3 hours in Cherno collecting all the necessary food/water and medical supplies. Snook into Balota and found some shot guns, then got into the car we'd hidden and drove the 40 minute journey to NW Airfield.

We hid the car in some nearby trees, stealthily walked our way into the hangar, only to see it's literally empty, so we check the next one along only to find shotgun ammo.

At this point we hear a corpse, and knowing the server restarted about 20 minutes prior to us getting there, i realised there must be someone already here.

Literally halfway through my sentence "Guys, i think it's already been looted, there must be so-" PEEWPEWPEWPEPWPEPWPEWEWP

After each of us exclaiming and and questioning; "WHAT THE F***!?", two of us let out a long sigh in syncronisation. It's at this point I realised; snipers are for fucking faggots.

Me and my roommates have 7 vehicles so we decided to try and lose one at the NW airfield we drove around for 10 minutes and nothing exciting happened so we drove through cherno then stary and the northeast airfield and nobody shot at us' date=' there were 40 people online also. Seriously lol

[/quote']

I've done exactly the same thing with my clan, We even stuck around Cherno for 10 minutes... nothing. But then when you're driving through a forest in the middle of nowhere BAM. ;)

40 minute journey to the airfield? LOL I could crawl it faster than that

The directions given to me were "just go up and left a bit i think"

Me and my roommates have 7 vehicles so we decided to try and lose one at the NW airfield we drove around for 10 minutes and nothing exciting happened so we drove through cherno then stary and the northeast airfield and nobody shot at us' date=' there were 40 people online also. Seriously lol

[/quote']

there were 6 people on our server, 3 of them were us..

Yeah, the hangars are death traps and spawn shit. Stick to the barracks, fire station, and air control tower (The last two should be done only when bored.) You're better off riding around looking for helis though. Driving around is so fun and generally care free, don't go getting yourself killed :)

My buddy was harassing this dude camping the northern barracks with an offroad truck. Just driving around honking trying to distract the guy while his brother maneuvered to get a better shot.

Guy in the barracks threw a grenade at the car. Didn't end well for my buddy.

I found a UAZ earlier today. Moved it to a safer place and logged out. Then I logged back in a couple hours later, I was about 800m from where I logged out and the UAZ was not where I left it. It was gone...

If i quit everytime I got sniped I would have quit like 40+ times already. The best part is you went there and are surprised someone shoots at you. I head there knowing that I'll either shoot someone or get shot or both. If your with a group why don't you have one guy watching the perimeter?

Also you parked your vehicle away from the NWAF so I would assume its still there

Sarcasm?

Nope. Me and two friends randomly found a working car and decided to go to NW airfield.

We spent about 3 hours in Cherno collecting all the necessary food/water and medical supplies. Snook into Balota and found some shot guns' date=' then got into the car we'd hidden and drove the 40 minute journey to NW Airfield.

We hid the car in some nearby trees, stealthily walked our way into the hangar, only to see it's literally empty, so we check the next one along only to find shotgun ammo.

At this point we hear a corpse, and knowing the server restarted about 20 minutes prior to us getting there, i realised there must be someone already here.

Literally halfway through my sentence "Guys, i think it's already been looted, there must be so-" PEEWPEWPEWPEPWPEPWPEWEWP

After each of us exclaiming and and questioning; "WHAT THE F***!?", two of us let out a long sigh in syncronisation. It's at this point I realised; snipers are for fucking faggots.

[/quote']

40 minutes in a car? It takes 40-45 minutes just to run north with a few stops every now and then.

I found a UAZ earlier today. Moved it to a safer place and logged out. Then I logged back in a couple hours later' date=' I was about 800m from where I logged out and the UAZ was not where I left it. It was gone...

[/quote']

Did you get out of the vehicle and "save" it? It is an option on the mouse wheel.

If you do not save the location it will not be there. It might have also been found by someone else or a server reset caused it to not load, a further reset should fix it.

seriously? what the fuck did you expect?

It's at this point I realised; snipers are for fucking faggots.

umad? Sniping is for pvp, you went to the highest pvp area

It's at this point I realised; snipers are for fucking faggots.

umad? Sniping is for pvp' date=' you went to the highest pvp area

[/quote']

yeah seriously, especially in fucking NWAF with big open spaces.

our squad (7 people) took our Ural and pickup to an airport once - knowing full well we were gonna die - not surprisingly 4 of us died, the Ural got shot to shit but a fortunate server restart repaired our Ural somehow and we got it away :o!

pro tip: if you go into NWAF, be ready for a quick and unexpected death

I found a UAZ earlier today. Moved it to a safer place and logged out. Then I logged back in a couple hours later' date=' I was about 800m from where I logged out and the UAZ was not where I left it. It was gone...

[/quote']

Did you get out of the vehicle and "save" it? It is an option on the mouse wheel.

If you do not save the location it will not be there. It might have also been found by someone else or a server reset caused it to not load, a further reset should fix it.

Ha. That would probably be my problem. I didn't save it.

Driving car to the biggest PvP area? Good idea

We've driven a UAZ to the airfield a few times. In fact, we've then proceeded to drive it around in circles on the runway, aggroing all of the zombies to make them follow the car, while other people quickly loot. It's hilarious.

I just hate n00bs that go to places like nwaf, get killed, then feel the need to QQ all over the forums about us snipers being faggots because of their mistakes :lol: