Sign in to follow this  
Benlandia

I'm not a bandit, I just love the hunt.

After acquiring a very prodigious character with nearly maxed out gear, I did not see the point in killing players on sight. I'm more interested in the perfect hunt.

I will stake out a town/location for up to 30 minutes just waiting for some players to come along. When they do, I allow them to loot the entire town and leave in peace.

Yet I am still following their every move from >200m away.

I love studying the players habits, seeing what kind of playstyle they have. Are they cautious? Do they have a set agenda?

After several minutes of following them I will fire a warning shot from a concealed position and the hunt truly begins. Run if you can, fight if you must, because it makes the chase that much more enjoyable.

• Like 13

All those locations that overlook popular towns are widely known. It's just a matter of time for someone to spawn behind you back, plant a bullet in your head and take away your precious maxed out gear.

@OP

When I had the opportunity I also did a similar thing, but to a group, and I essentially "troll sniped" them, which means shooting their legs or shooting near them, injuring them and scaring them, I then preceded to follow but this one time I lost where they went. The annoying thing about trying to do this, is the DCing.

It annoys me how you can just log off and on again to escape pretty much anything. This is definitely a major problem with this game. Characters need to be server specific.

Also this is a hilarious thread, the thrill of the hunt is exactly right! Nothing beats the rush once the first shot has been fired!

I shoot at people's legs with my DMR at the airstrip (Not telling you which one) so they'll break their legs and have to crawl. I let them crawl for a couple of minutes so they get tired.

After like 10/15 minutes I kill them and loot their bodies.

But most of them disconnect which is really pathetic.

Edited by FabulouzRiceBoi

How to have fun:

1) Find a victim chased by zombies

2) Shoot him in the leg/knock unconcious

3) Watch him get eaten by zombies

• Like 2

Looking forward to seeing you on "America's Most Wanted!".

Bandits kill people to rob their stuff. You kill to have FUN and rob their stuff. You are way below bandit status. You should get tested for neurological disorders before you end up trying this out IRL.

• Like 3

To Dariun: Actually i think its survivors who kill for food and supplies... Thus the term: "survival", because your killing to, you know, survive. Being a bandit is reaching a point in the game where youre good enough that running from zombies and players all the time isnt enough.

Thats the point when everyone starts realising who fun it is to miss on purpose then watch the player panic and start shooting wildly, only to aggro 15 zombies and get torn to meaty giblets.

To Dariun: Actually i think its survivors who kill for food and supplies... Thus the term: "survival", because your killing to, you know, survive. Being a bandit is reaching a point in the game where youre good enough that running from zombies and players all the time isnt enough.

Thats the point when everyone starts realising who fun it is to miss on purpose then watch the player panic and start shooting wildly, only to aggro 15 zombies and get torn to meaty giblets.

or disconnect

Also, I think I will begin putting up youtube videos of the warning shots and how often players will disconnect after hearing it.

It's gotta be close to 8/10.

Also, I think I will begin putting up youtube videos of the warning shots and how often players will disconnect after hearing it.

It's gotta be close to 8/10.

do commentary aswell, we want to get in the mind of the serial killer

• Like 2

I've been grabbing footage for a while now, will post a video when it's ready.

Today I followed a player for about an hour as he roamed the countryside looting barns and houses. When he no longer entertained me I began screaming over direct chat and fired 16 rounds into his back from about 20 meters away.

If you look over your shoulder and theres a graybearded old man, run.

After acquiring a very prodigious character with nearly maxed out gear, I did not see the point in killing players on sight. I'm more interested in the perfect hunt.

I will stake out a town/location for up to 30 minutes just waiting for some players to come along. When they do, I allow them to loot the entire town and leave in peace.

Yet I am still following their every move from >200m away.

I love studying the players habits, seeing what kind of playstyle they have. Are they cautious? Do they have a set agenda?

After several minutes of following them I will fire a warning shot from a concealed position and the hunt truly begins. Run if you can, fight if you must, because it makes the chase that much more enjoyable.

You, My good sir have my beans... :)