Sign in to follow this  
Noisyfoxx

Morphine outside Elektro/Cherno

Hey,

I play DayZ for a week now and already had some pretty good runs. But I die almost everytime because i got no Morphine to cure broken bones. Are there any chances to find it outside of Elektro or Cherno?

I never came further than 1-2 towns northern to find out. Now i am again pinned down thanks to a broken bone in Mogilevka with pretty good gear and an army bagpack.

Anybody got any advice?

Thanks

Berezino is the only other place I know with a hospital other than Elektro/Cherno. The DayZ wiki says morphine can spawn anywhere but Farms but I'm sure any place other than a hospital will have an extremely rare chance.

I was in the same situation as you. Crawled 5KM to Berezino to get morphine.

There is a small chance for medical stuff to spawn at in military loot pile, once I have seen a medical supplies spawn in a fire station.

Otherwise you need to go to a hospital, there is one in Cherno, Electro and Berezino.

Too bad im playing alone. Anyways thanks for the replies. Will try to get to cherno. Thanks everyone

Deer stands spawn morphine and the military zeds around them sometimes carry it .

I found some in a barn last night, but I think that's very rare.

Military infected sometimes (very rarely) have it on them as well. You can usually find them around hunting stands and military installations.

Sometimes spawns in deer stands, found some recently there for the first time.

If you dont want to go to Cherno or Elektro you should look in deer stands and, when still at the coast, check out Balota Airstrip. Otherwise Berezino is a good place to look for when spawned northeast.

I find Morphine sometimes in castles but im not sure if this is common or i just was lucky.

Stary Sobor has a lot of military tents, btw. But it is often occupied by Bandits so hop to a server with low population.

I broke mine in the tower at the NW Air strip. Crawled to the hangar and found a dead sniper. Fortunately he had two morphine injectors. Died in the forest trying to find food to build blood back up.

Deer stands are a definite yes for morphine, also I think if you're fortunate to stumble on a downed heli with medical loot, you can find some there.