Sign in to follow this  
terex

Video - AS50 Quad Kill Short Video

"Holy shit, there must be 7 snipers shooting at us!"

Electro..... sigh

Everybody knows Elek has the best rave parties.

Killing noobs in electro?

So hardcore.

Everyone in Elek is a noob?

Not impressed.

Highest kill count = 13

Killing noobs in electro?

So hardcore.

Everyone in Elek is a noob?

Not impressed.

Highest kill count = 13

That kill count isn't impressive when your just set up killing coast noobs. Your not gonna encounter anyone that has the same gear as your or even close to it. If that video was from the NW airfield with highly geared players I would be impressed

We only kill the people with no weapons and axes. Have killed plenty of people with the L85, .50cals etc at Elek.

Even though it was beanies and I hate people abusing the PvP system, I have to admit that was impressive.

That kill count isn't impressive when your just set up killing coast noobs. Your not gonna encounter anyone that has the same gear as your or even close to it. If that video was from the NW airfield with highly geared players I would be impressed

This.

We only kill the people with no weapons and axes. Have killed plenty of people with the L85' date=' .50cals etc at Elek.

[/quote']

Lolwut. So you're saying that pwning geared northerners has grown boring, so you've gone south to shoot practically defenseless players for a real challenge.

Shooting fish in a barrel is definitely impressive, I regret my previous comment. /sarcasm :dodgy:

You started the video with 47 kills, 1 bandit kill

You ended the video with 50 kills, 1 bandit kill

Remind me, how does that equal a quad kill?

Don't give a shit if those were spawnees. They should've scattered when the first shot was fired. Newb or not, they should've booked it. No way you would have hit a moving target.

Either way, those were some nice shots. Could've been better, but still nice nonetheless.

Almost whole mag for 4 kills ?

Really ?

You must be so hardcore sniper.

7 shots' date=' though I have about 15+ mags.

there's no way anyone looting the supermarket in elektro still isn't a new character, sorry

You are missing out on the Elek rave parties. Ghillies, flares, .50 cals, L85's, nvgs, running around throwing and picking them up. Come get our gear. :)

by my count you needed about 3 shots per person' date=' not so impressive.

[/quote']

7/4 = 1.75

You started the video with 47 kills' date=' 1 bandit kill

Remind me, how does that equal a [u']quad kill?

The game doesn't give credit 100% of the time, it happens. :) You can see 4 death messages in game if you read the chat. I even went through the trouble to print screen it for you. Such a nice guy! d9e68fee.png

My bad, when you reloaded that mag because you missed a lot i thought it was because it was empty.

The game doesn't give credit 100% of the time' date=' it happens. :) You can see 4 death messages in game if you read the chat. I even went through the trouble to print screen it for you[/quote']

Seems a lot more likely that one of those 4 was just another player on the server dying at the same time.

You probably left one of them bleeding but alive, or they DC'd before they died.

Still, good firing. Don't mind the haters. You taught these players a valuable lesson about working as a group and why you don't clump up like a school of guppies out in the open. Which is more than any of the chumps in this thread can say.

I'd hope most people in this thread look for kills in places where the players aren't new spawns trying to get some beans with their makarovs and double barreled shotguns.

Almost whole mag for 4 kills ?

Really ?

You must be so hardcore sniper.

7 shots' date=' though I have about 15+ mags.

there's no way anyone looting the supermarket in elektro still isn't a new character, sorry

You are missing out on the Elek rave parties. Ghillies, flares, .50 cals, L85's, nvgs, running around throwing and picking them up. Come get our gear. :)

by my count you needed about 3 shots per person' date=' not so impressive.

[/quote']

7/4 = 1.75

You started the video with 47 kills' date=' 1 bandit kill

Remind me, how does that equal a [u']quad kill?

The game doesn't give credit 100% of the time, it happens. :) You can see 4 death messages in game if you read the chat. I even went through the trouble to print screen it for you. Such a nice guy! d9e68fee.png

15 mags eh. Try convincing anyone that you didnt server hope to get these. That said, this was fun to watch. Cruel, but fun

Meh. I was expecting a lucky shot where four people lined up and a single shot took them all out.

This is just some douche sniping into Elektro. Yawn.

When you don't die, it's amazing what you can stock up on. :) And if you do die, buds covering body to get your stuff back. Maybe not 15, but 42 mags.

Meh. I was expecting a lucky shot where four people lined up and a single shot took them all out.

This is just some douche sniping into Elektro. Yawn.

I've had a couple incidents where I hit a guy with another behind them and the bullet didn't go through the first target to kill them.. If this was applied to a real life situation on those 4 guys, the first probably 3 shots would have ripped them all apart..