Sign in to follow this  
edwingmundo2@gmail.com

fire fight {video}

Dog fight, is jets/planes at war in the air, you're just being idiots and shooting other survivors fro the sheer hell of it, you failed anyway, GG.

Dog fight' date=' is jets/planes at war in the air, you're just being idiots and shooting other survivors fro the sheer hell of it, you failed anyway, GG.

[/quote']

it was another clan they where not friendly we get into fights with them all the time on our server its kinda a rivalry. it was late and this was the first time we ran into there whole team and didint know what the hell we where doing at the time...as for the name thanks i didn't know that i was using the wrong naming

Shoot your own teammate in the first 3 minutes. After you shoot him you ask if it is him about 5 dozen times. On top of that you're running around not even close to where the guys are. You lose a teammate because you aren't in position to help. You run into the barn twice without clearing your corners. The second time nets you a death stumbling on two people. Then you have to ghost to try and kill the rest of them.

Not trying to hate on your video, but this isn't a very good example of group PvP. Was entertaining though.

Damn. Was really expecting a pair of choppers going at it. Now that is worth a video.

' pid='275801' dateline='1341790511']

Shoot your own teammate in the first 3 minutes. After you shoot him you ask if it is him about 5 dozen times. On top of that you're running around not even close to where the guys are. You lose a teammate because you aren't in position to help. You run into the barn twice without clearing your corners. The second time nets you a death stumbling on two people. Then you have to ghost to try and kill the rest of them.

Not trying to hate on your video' date=' but this isn't a very good example of group PvP. Was entertaining though.

[/quote']

i don't try and brand my self as a good game or pro just a commentator and a guy who likes to play games but yeah i need a lot a lot of improvement in my dayZ game play... just thought you might get a kick out of it

I'm surprised you weren't too embarrassed to upload this.

nah i just post for the lolz i really don't care what people think if they enjoy it then i guess i did a good job if not then w/e i guess my style isn't for you

Damn. Was really expecting a pair of choppers going at it. Now that is worth a video.

we are looking and looking for one for like weeks still nothing :/ one day my dreams of flying my chopper with my bad ass aviators and leather jacket will come true

That was a terrible display of tactics you all split up??? why on earth you you do that, and then you light up one of your own guys because of the chaos of not knowing the location of friendly or enemy... next time stay together

"He's definately shooting at me" x10. "is he ?". "Yeah either that or hes shooting zombies" ...............Oh dear

That was a terrible display of tactics you all split up??? why on earth you you do that' date=' and then you light up one of your own guys because of the chaos of not knowing the location of friendly or enemy... next time stay together

[/quote']

thank you for the tips... yeah we knew it was kinda noobish to split up but we are still kinda new to this mod and it was kinda last minute.

"He's definately shooting at me" x10. "is he ?". "Yeah either that or hes shooting zombies" ...............Oh dear

yah we where kinda lost lol we had and still dont have a clue of what we are doing

Not trying to hate on your video' date=' but this isn't a very good example of group PvP. Was entertaining though.

[/quote']

QFT +1

next time u see them in the barn, dont tard rush in the door at them, this aint COD.

Also the fight was at Novy, not Stary.

[/quote']

QFT +1

next time u see them in the barn, dont tard rush in the door at them, this aint COD.

Also the fight was at Novy, not Stary.

thanks for the tips... and i see that now stary is the one with the tents in the back

+1. Its total chaos, hard to watch.

i don't try and brand my self as a good game or pro just a commentator and a guy who likes to play games but yeah i need a lot a lot of improvement in my dayZ game play... just thought you might get a kick out of it

Oh I did. As I said before it was entertaining.

' pid='276858' dateline='1341801076']

Oh I did. As I said before it was entertaining.

your forms give me an elitist jerks guild feel form wow. you should do some tactics video i'd really like to see you point of view on how to deal with a fight like this. im glad you liked it at least a bit means entertained one person :)

That was painful to watch

What is that a MP5 BB gun? Sure looks like it hits like a BB gun.

• Like 1

Lmao, I thought the same thing. I was laughing progressively harder as the video went on. No offense, but let me point out some things for you.

You would of killed EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM had you played this a lot cooler, but you didn't. You played this like Call of Duty when this game is anything but, and I mean that in every way. The first glaring issue is you have NO communication between you and your buddies. As you entered to engage them, you should of constantly been updating each other as to locations. This way you wouldn't even NEED to ask if it was a team-mate or not. You could of just engaged. Because of that, you lost out on the first kill. You could of lit that poor bastard with the winchester up, but you paused and ran away after hitting him a couple of times. Rookie mistake #1.

Rookie mistake #2: You engaged a target indoors and at this point, even though your team-mates are still telling you WHERE they are, you're still asking if it's them. You had complete tunnel vision. Which gets you killed, as we see here. Patience is an incredible virtue in this game. It is absolutely priceless. You did do the right thing however by immediately trying to pull off a flank, but you did it in a way where you couldn't of got a clear shot down the stable with an MP5. What you could of done, is engaged through a window if the opportunity presented itself. This way, you would of had a much larger target "picture" than they would have. They would of had to adjust aim to a smaller point, through a window at you. Where as you could of looked in and had all of the area to shoot into, making target acquisition faster depending on how good you are(which I'm sure you could get better with play-time and practice).

I can only say this once and once only. This game is not Call of Duty. There is no rushing, and there is no lone wolf type of gameplay when you're engaging a squad of multiple players who are most likely using voice comms like TS. You want the kills? Low and slow. Not sprint around town aggroing every zombie you see and then spraying with an MP5. And you wonder why you die... your friend sounded absolutely pissed when he died. Why? Because you were in no position to help him, or cover his body. All you had to do was create some kind of strategy where you kept a sniper on overwatch, to watch for them to exit the town, and if they stopped, to hit them, and if not, to report the direction of movement, whether or not you left an automatic to stay behind and cover your sniper, your call... and then sent the rest(preferably automatics) to go into the town, and slowly create a flank. Warning shots would be great to pin them down and isolate them to a single location, however it will also put them on guard, making an assault even the more difficult.

Not really trying to make fun of you, or say you suck, blahblahblah... just saying, if you want to win, change the way you play. Then you won't find yourself in Kamenka with a bandage and a flashlight so many times.

• Like 1

Lmao' date=' I thought the same thing. I was laughing progressively harder as the video went on. No offense, but let me point out some things for you.

You would of killed EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM had you played this a lot cooler, but you didn't. You played this like Call of Duty when this game is anything but, and I mean that in every way. The first glaring issue is you have NO communication between you and your buddies. As you entered to engage them, you should of constantly been updating each other as to locations. This way you wouldn't even NEED to ask if it was a team-mate or not. You could of just engaged. Because of that, you lost out on the first kill. You could of lit that poor bastard with the winchester up, but you paused and ran away after hitting him a couple of times. Rookie mistake #1.

Rookie mistake #2: You engaged a target indoors and at this point, even though your team-mates are still telling you WHERE they are, you're still asking if it's them. You had complete tunnel vision. Which gets you killed, as we see here. Patience is an incredible virtue in this game. It is absolutely priceless. You did do the right thing however by immediately trying to pull off a flank, but you did it in a way where you couldn't of got a clear shot down the stable with an MP5. What you could of done, is engaged through a window if the opportunity presented itself. This way, you would of had a much larger target "picture" than they would have. They would of had to adjust aim to a smaller point, through a window at you. Where as you could of looked in and had all of the area to shoot into, making target acquisition faster depending on how good you are(which I'm sure you could get better with play-time and practice).

I can only say this once and once only. This game is not Call of Duty. There is no rushing, and there is no lone wolf type of gameplay when you're engaging a squad of multiple players who are most likely using voice comms like TS. You want the kills? Low and slow. Not sprint around town aggroing every zombie you see and then spraying with an MP5. And you wonder why you die... your friend sounded absolutely pissed when he died. Why? Because you were in no position to help him, or cover his body. All you had to do was create some kind of strategy where you kept a sniper on overwatch, to watch for them to exit the town, and if they stopped, to hit them, and if not, to report the direction of movement, whether or not you left an automatic to stay behind and cover your sniper, your call... and then sent the rest(preferably automatics) to go into the town, and slowly create a flank. Warning shots would be great to pin them down and isolate them to a single location, however it will also put them on guard, making an assault even the more difficult.

Not really trying to make fun of you, or say you suck, blahblahblah... just saying, if you want to win, change the way you play. Then you won't find yourself in Kamenka with a bandage and a flashlight so many times.

[/quote']

as i said like ten times this was our first big fight and we where kinda nervous and as for the embarrassed part... why should i be if i made you lol isn't that good idec isn't about hardcore gaming its more about entertaining the viewers and putting a smile on there face. you lold at how bad we where so i guess we did that. As for the tips thanks a lot i can say i read through all of it and really appreciated that you took the time to write all of it and will be changing the clans tactics a lot with this. as with all things in life gaming is a learning process this is just a different kind of learning curve for me

Edited by Idec Films

try to get another weapon :/ i rather use a revolver than the MP5...