Sign in to follow this  
Snipes007

VILAYER SERVER RESTARTING RANDOMLY?

I would like to know is anyone else experiencing this.

Server Restarting randomly.

I did a server STOP and RESTART hoping this would resolve it, but no it didn't.

Then I managed to speak with Johnny on Skype yesterday and he did a server repair however, the issue persists?

The first month we had the server it worked fine now it's been doing this for the Past 3 or so days. Restarting between 40mins - 130mins

Truthfully I am get fed up with it as ppl are moaning about this on our forms and this is not what we are paying for.

Hey, mine has been fine not had any problems with it restarting, out of interest where is it hosted?

Lee's in surgery atm, but I suggest sending in a ticket for Ian / Johnny etc to look at. Don't go spouting it on here, they have support people for a reason.

think hes out of surgery now. looks like they might be cleaning up their act and bumping customers with a week of extra time.

Good response. Vilayer sounds at least like they are willing to learn from their mistakes. I take back my earlier post. apologies.

Zarmaka, I posted it here to see whether I was the only one experiencing this or perhaps it was a DAYZ issue not a Vilayer issue.

And as it happens I did open a Ticket yesterday and another today, still unanswered.

Well, now I know that it's not just our server having this as Jonesy is also in the same boat.

DAY 4 of not getting our server Sorted.

Now not even visible on ACP menu

Had 1 reply from Lee Yesterday pretty much asking me to tell him when it happens again.....