dotjosh

COMING SOON: Six Launcher Replacement

I wish the dayz staff would quit trying to push six on people. its so broken, ive solved more friends installation problems than i can easily count on two hands thanks to that damn thing.

Wow, that looks fantastic. Thanks for your efforts.

The day/night option is pure win. As someone already said, it would be really nice to have something like a bookmark/favourite/history system. And what would be really nice as well, if you could add a mouse-over for the player numbers to actually show who is on the server. Idk if that is even possible.

Maybe add a column Regular/Veteran/Expert or use a colour-code for this.

The option to blank out all servers which are not running the latest beta/dayz by ticking a box.

And will the dayz-commander keep your game up-to-date with the latest dayz/beta patches?

What would also be a neat feature would be some kind of rating system for the servers, but I guess that would include that all dayz-commanders have to update the ratings to a database.

Edit: And btw many thx for your time and effort, really appreciate it, as six launcher/updater is really not that good.

Ok I think I love this.... so many features I want to make it easier to find the server that has the settings you want including time of day. Notes and favourites would be a nice addition.

whats the catch...

No catch' date=' lucky for everyone I just enjoy making nice software.

[hr']

The day/night option is pure win. As someone already said' date=' it would be really nice to have something like a bookmark/favourite/history system. And what would be really nice as well, if you could add a mouse-over for the player numbers to actually show who is on the server. Idk if that is even possible.

Maybe add a column Regular/Veteran/Expert or use a colour-code for this.

The option to blank out all servers which are not running the latest beta/dayz by ticking a box.

And will the dayz-commander keep your game up-to-date with the latest dayz/beta patches?

What would also be a neat feature would be some kind of rating system for the servers, but I guess that would include that all dayz-commanders have to update the ratings to a database.

Edit: And btw many thx for your time and effort, really appreciate it, as six launcher/updater is really not that good.

[/quote']

Thanks for the feedback!

This already works - If you mouse over the player count it shows who is playing on the server.

Version filtering is on the agenda.

It will eventually allow you to update dayz/arma but it does not as of yet.

There is a plan to add personal notes to servers, but no global rating system that everyone contributes to.

Nice piece or work dude :) Currently using sixlauncher with nil issues at all, its a piece of piss , i dont understand all the hate lol. plus we like to stuff around with other arma mods as well, but a dedicated Dayz launcher is wicked. Loving the time feature.

This looks very good, I will definitely be using this once it is available.

You should try and work with the development team and see if it can be "official", which should give added support and hopefully enable you to use their server for hosting a ratings database of servers etc.

Looks very good, had me at server time. Dunno if its been mentioned, make it so that joining a server through your launcher doesn't start another client, like Six does. I don't really use the Six browser, partly for that reason.

Looks nice I might have to migrate from just using steam