Str8Dumpin

Lee Enfield VS Helicopter + Playlist

pretty sure luck. but still nice shooting!

also can't only hackers spawn helicopters thought they were disabled from all servers?

if so he deserved to die :P. if not damn he is probably pissed.

Props to the man behind the enfield. It's nice to see that unrealistically loud rifle make up for its handicap with a good shootist :)

Just wonder why so many spots on the screen is covered up?

Just that I have seen a couple of other vids where the same areas is covered why is that?

Just that I have seen a couple of other vids where the same areas is covered why is that?

Because they are streaming. If people know their names, people watching the stream can easily find their server and kill them.

Because they are streaming. If people know their names' date=' people watching the stream can easily find their server and kill them.

[/quote']

Um. No.

Because they are streaming. If people know their names' date=' people watching the stream can easily find their server and kill them.

[/quote']

Um. No.

Err. Yes.

Hello survivors! My DayZ Youtube playlist:

First up' date=' Lee Enfield VS Helicopter:

DayZ || No DC Ruleset Livestream

http://www.twitch.tv/str8dumpin

Enjoy, and thank you for your time.

[/quote']

Nice video, infact I decided to check out some of your other videos, sweet kill on that guy with nightvision outside Cherno :D

Hahah ' date=' Lee Enfield is quite a good gun..Easy to find and yet deadly..

[/quote']

My old man, and quite a few fellows of his generation, used to hunt moose with a Lee Enfield. Drop a 400 kg bull one shot, no problem (depending on the marksman of course).

First rifle I ever fired when I was a kid and yes, it was plenty loud. Kicked like a moose too!