Sign in to follow this  
hunter2123

Hackers get owned

We destroyed hackers, as they have destroyed many of us before.

Liike / Commmeennnt/ Subbbbbscribe for more

That made me wet. Nice!

HAHAHAHA, thanks for the feedback. PMSL.

Subscribe for more ;)

Great!

Go on like this! In my lives i got only one time finding satchels and had to use it

against barbed wire...

But why did you leave your backpack?

The Game Manager of Dallas 1 at the time (Gaius) had a conversation with the Devs. If they thought it was abuse we would be blacklisted or warned, now get on topic or off my thread.

Good job, HB!

If you ever find yourself in that situation again, you should set the charges on countdown timers; even if they log in and catch you, they're still going to detonate!

Didn't want to set timers incase I wasn't done setting the others, or if my mates were still in the camp area

Why did you montaged the video at 2:40? You probably got some of those hacked weapons and then blew it up?

Pretty sure he did, Also taking some of their 43+ satchel charges to blow up their base.

Admin's clearly said to not pick up duped/hacked weapons ever especially when he used it for his own advantage to blow up their base.

You totally got them back they'll never recover from that.:-/

Why did you montaged the video at 2:40? You probably got some of those hacked weapons and then blew it up?

Pretty sure he did' date=' Also taking some of their 43+ satchel charges to blow up their base.

Admin's clearly said to not pick up duped/hacked weapons ever especially when he used it for his own advantage to blow up their base.

You totally got them back they'll never recover from that.:-/

[/quote']

Nah their were other people in the camp at that moment and I stopped recording to bitch at them to get out :D