Sign in to follow this  
happo

weapon switching?

Can I have 2 rifles in inventory, or another in backpack?

And is there some quick way to change between hatchet and a gun? Inventory seems.. well kinda crappy :rolleyes:

You can store one rifle on your backpack while you use another, but you cannot switch that fast between them. Same applies on hatchet, you need to store your secondary weapon (or drop it) to put the hatchet on the weapon slot.

Inventory DO seems crazy sometimes, but I can assure that you will get used to. :)

Yes you can have another primary rifle, that when stored in your backpack that will take 10 spaces. A secondary pistol takes 5 spaces in pack.

Damn, found a shotgun.. tried to store it in my backback to use hatchet, it got lost. Didnt drop on the ground, just vanished from the backpack.. And then i found another, same thing??? I have 2 shotguns hidden in my pack? Thiihii, somethings not right here..

You can store one rifle on your backpack while you use another' date=' but you cannot switch that fast between them. Same applies on hatchet, you need to store your secondary weapon (or drop it) to put the hatchet on the weapon slot.

Inventory DO seems crazy sometimes, but I can assure that you will get used to. :)

[/quote']

You CAN switch weapons... you need just to be very careful with the slot spaces and be sure you have enough, usually they will be both 10, BUT there's some weapons that takes only 8 slots, so if you're going to switch it with a 10 slot primary weapon it may bugs the inventory.

The ammo will be switched as well together with the primary weapon.

ALL primary weapons use 10 slots.

ALL secondary weapons use 5 slots.

IF you put a primary weapon in your backpack, but DO NOT have enough space... YOUR WEAPON WILL DISAPPEAR!

---

Why did it take so long for anyone to give an answer?

ALL primary weapons use 10 slots.

Negative... some primary weapons uses 8 slots (if i'm not the Bizon is one of them.. i'll try when i'm in game).

What i do is i have an ak cobra and a cz sniper rifl so i put both ammo in my invent and 1 weapon in my pack cuz if it switches the ammo and ur slots are taken somting else might be gone

all primaries(excluding the rocket launcher) use 10 slots in backpack, this includes the smallest primary the mp5 and the bizon that was mentioned.

I agree with the above poster if you use 2 primaries try to always have your ammo for both in your main inventory otherwise it can lead to ammo disappearing as you switch weapons