kyle4921

How to survive solo!

OK so with this 'new' patch not spawning new people with any gear they are finding it hard to survive on their own. I will teach you how to increase your survival times! I have survived for over 30 days solo now in one life so I do have experience in this. Ok so the first important thing is your spawn! For a spawn point I would personally recommend Electro. The reason I recommend here is because there is a very high chance of getting loot! The place you are aiming for is a place called 'Otmel' or 'Drakon Island' if you get either of these head to your west (Go LEFT when you spawn) This will take you into Electro. The first thing you want to do it go into the school house it has multiple floors and almost always has a gun or bag in there, from here I head to the super market also another gun spawn point, I also go there to try and find a map or a compass. The next place you want to go is the firestation next to the church. Loot that and try and find a military weapon in there. If you dont get any look dont worry there is 2 of them. The second one is at the big tower to the NE of the town.

After leaving electro you should try and get a Hatchet and a hunting knife. They are some of the most important items to a solo surviver

the reason for this is that the best way to restore blood is a blood bag but that takes 2 people so you will be using cooked meat for blood. To cook the meat simply harvest wood from a tree using your hatchet.

Now you need to get better gear and survive. One of the best places to get gear is the NW airfield but I wouldn't go there in the day. It's a very dangerous place to go try to stick to places like Stary Sobor military camp, only go there when you are sure its safe. Don't hang around to long in these places. Kill the zombies, loot the gear and leave.

When you are travelling from place to place DON'T use the roads stick to the forests and never head into main towns like electro or cherno once you have been up north.

Never take risks and ask other players for help! You either have to shoot them or run away from them. Only shoot if you are 100% sure you can kill them.

Try and get Night Vision goggles as soon as you can as your survival chances are much better at night And as a solo surviver the gun I would recommend is the M4A1 CCO SD. The reason for this is that having a silent gun that has a bit of range could be the difference between life and death.

Hope this was helpful. :D

OH right sorry not spawned for awhile so not got good memory of being down there

how you gonna light your fire to cook your meat?

Yup you're right, don't take risks with big cities.

after you finally got some gear it's too risky to enter a main city and getting killed by some newly spawned player killing you with his makarov.

But you need matches to cook meat right?

are matches re-usable since you can only carry one pack.

they're reusable, but finding them or not is luck. I found them instantly on my latest char, before that never found a single box that I didn't loot from someones body

you should grab some medical supplies from the hospital in electro. at least morphine!

Ye thats just across the street from the school house but if you avoiding areas with players and zombies you shouldnt need morphine

Ye thats just across the street from the school house but if you avoiding areas with players and zombies you shouldnt need morphine

the amount of times i have been injured with a broken leg from doors, floors, buildings and the like morphine is one of the first things i try and get along with matches as there hard to find for me..

Also want to point out that you can spawn out in an island or anywhere along the coast. You can not say anything about left or right because you can spawn east or west of cherno or elektro......

STUPID QUESTION LOL how do u harvest wood from a tree try and try cant get it?

Thanks, this should help me out somewhat when I happen to get the game :D

how you gonna light your fire to cook your meat?

yep, matches are key to surviving solo

- matches, hatchet, and hunting knife: cooked meat restores 800 blood

- binoculars: make sure you scope out the area before you go in

- morphine: in case you break your leg

daze how do u get wood from a tree?

you have to be in a 'forest' area, not just next to any tree. then I stand next to (tall) tree, open the inventory, right click the hatchet, and select "harvest wood". if it doesn't work, try moving to another tree further into the forest. and remember you need 2 slots open in your inventory for the wood

then you actually have to right click the matches to make a pile of wood for the fire. then point at the pile, and use the mouse wheel to select "light fire". now there should be an option for "cook meat". it is a kinda weird process...

Elektro is not 1 of the main towns i will be heading to when im alone' date=' I would mostly head to BereZino. it's nice and calm there with good looting spots.

[/quote']

not now that you've said that its not :)

tl;dr

The easy way is to run up north with a hatchet, matches, knife, and a canteen.

Stay hidden and you'll be fine.

tl;dr

The easy way is to run up north with a hatchet' date=' matches, knife, and a canteen.

Stay hidden and you'll be fine.

[/quote']

Can you kill zombies easy enough with hatchet or knife without taking damage yourself? Curious...