The Baikal MP-153 is a 12 gauge gas-operated semi-automatic shotgun manufactured by Kalashnikov Concern (originally by the Izhevsk Mechanical Plant) in Russia. It feeds from a 5-round tubular magazine below the barrel.

I believe these would be fitting for the settings of Chernarus and Sakhal, and possibly Livonia. Ideally, they would spawn in tier 2 and tier 3 police stations and hunting cabins. It would be great for hunting and self-defense in these regions of the map.
D2162-4_1.jpg&ehk=QNYHjUGTLUd91VFN2UEZKM

• Like 3

1 hour ago, FuzzyBear182 said:

Isn't that the BK? Have you played the game?

It's semi-auto shotgun like M1014 (Benelli M4 Supper 90). Not a single-action (one barrel - one shot), learn the basics, and about the playing - in game there's only one semiautomatic shotgun - it's Saiga (Vaiga) 12G.

58 minutes ago, Sid Debian said:

It's semi-auto shotgun like M1014 (Benelli M4 Supper 90). Not a single-action (one barrel - one shot), learn the basics, and about the playing - in game there's only one semiautomatic shotgun - it's Saiga (Vaiga) 12G.

My bad I didn't read/register that first sentence. I'm stupid.

On 7/10/2024 at 10:33 AM, lCCPl Curious Console Player said:

The Baikal MP-153 is a 12 gauge gas-operated semi-automatic shotgun manufactured by Kalashnikov Concern (originally by the Izhevsk Mechanical Plant) in Russia. It feeds from a 5-round tubular magazine below the barrel.

I believe these would be fitting for the settings of Chernarus and Sakhal, and possibly Livonia. Ideally, they would spawn in tier 2 and tier 3 police stations and hunting cabins. It would be great for hunting and self-defense in these regions of the map.
D2162-4_1.jpg&ehk=QNYHjUGTLUd91VFN2UEZKM

Remember that in the game, 12 gauge is pretty damn overpowered. its the clunkiness of the shotguns that keep them in check. its a perfect idea, it would be pretty insane to find one of these with effortless cqb squad wiping potential 20 minutes past the coast. maybe tier 3-5 or 4-5?

Sure it looks cool and fits the setting 🙂 And it's badass 🙂 I am not a fan of tier restrictions, so I'd have it spawn possibly spawn in literally every single loot space which can fit a shotgun. But more rare / common depending on how reasonable and "balanced" it would be to find.

So you can find it in the Kamyshovo kiosk, but the chance is way better that you'd find it in the pd.

And if the devs really insist on having artificial restrictive loot progression to force a certain gameplay loop, give it a good chance to spawn in the Novaya Petrovka PD or in the Tisy hunter camp, and really low chance to spawn in the Kamy PD.

I wouldn't call this OP "balance" wise if it's straight up a BK133 that is semi auto, because it's a gun that exists.

And it would make sense if it's rarer than the existing pump/single/double barrels since I'd assume semi autos are rarer IRL too based on laws and higher price.

• Like 1