Sign in to follow this  
Alexey_Kuzhel

Bohemia, thank you!

Posted (edited)

Thank you, Bohemia Interactive, for keeping a close eye on the state of your game and for making your incredible, very smart, and most importantly, indicative of your attitude towards players, requests to write to BattleEye. It's such a pleasure to log into the game every 3-4 months and see that everything is stable. You are the best! Keep it up—lowering FPS, worsening graphics, adding very useful and absolutely necessary masks, chainmail, and knightly swords. Don't forget to keep adding little books on shelves; that’s really what the game needs. I'm so glad I spent money on your wonderful game!
https://youtu.be/MQgiaO4NMzI

Edited by Alexey_Kuzhel
Link
  • Haha 2

Books were fine. I still remember youtube vids with rp based on books. Stuff like this:

3 hours ago, nemorus said:

Books were fine. I still remember youtube vids with rp based on books. Stuff like this:

Difference is you could actually read the books, now they are just a texture that cant be interacted with. Sad

• Sad 1
  • Beans 1

Well that's true. These things were reduced into "get a piece of paper". Seems like Bohemia's people don't like to read :).

Posted (edited)

I like the masks :)

i really love the knight armor! :D

I went on a rampage on official, slaying all the Berezinoean peasants with my mace and sword, it was great fun!

And look at how easy and resource- unintensive these additions are to develop and how much fun and endless possibilites they add.

It would be even more fun if I could actually play a few hours on official without getting nuked by a cheater yes you are right about that.

Haven't had that luxury in four years.

And I can't even switch to other fun games like CS:GO or TF2, because they have the exact same problem. ;(

Edited by Pyongo Bongo
  • Confused 1

22 hours ago, Alexey_Kuzhel said:

Thank you, Bohemia Interactive, for keeping a close eye on the state of your game and for making your incredible, very smart, and most importantly, indicative of your attitude towards players, requests to write to BattleEye. It's such a pleasure to log into the game every 3-4 months and see that everything is stable. You are the best! Keep it up—lowering FPS, worsening graphics, adding very useful and absolutely necessary masks, chainmail, and knightly swords. Don't forget to keep adding little books on shelves; that’s really what the game needs. I'm so glad I spent money on your wonderful game!
https://youtu.be/MQgiaO4NMzI

Cmon you had forgotten about future request with pink plate carrier within pink bunny costume within Abibas logos on it!

On 6/26/2024 at 9:46 PM, Sid Debian said:

Cmon you had forgotten about future request with pink plate carrier within pink bunny costume within Abibas logos on it!

Bruh, I’m so sorry. Will do next time. 

• Haha 1