Sign in to follow this  
mark3236 (DayZ)

How many kills do YOU have?

Well, this is a survey. Just as the subject suggests, I want to know what your current character's murder stats are. Not the highest, not the accumulative. Current.

I have to say, though, I am NOT a bandit, technically. Bandits loot. In my case, I just stayed up in the firestation of cherno or elektro, and I just sniped people for no reason, armed or unarmed, just in for the sheer kill.

Then one day, when I was in a supermarket, I came upon this guy in a Ghillie suit, with a M107, rangefinder, nv goggles, gps and everything. I of course, killed him with my trusty akm. I now roam this apocalyptic world, searching for my prey who I'll just kill and not loot or anything.

Long story short, I'm a beltway sniper, have 24 murders and 1 bandit kills, and I'm proud of it.

So let's hear your story out.

arma2oa_2012-07-06_00-04-44-81.jpg?type=w2

I'm glad when my life goes into the shit can, there's always a rainbow to go back to.

6 murders and 1 bandit kill. I started 4 days ago and have an m110 sniper with (Black and white) thermals, NVG, L85, ghillie suit, Coyote pack. You know the works. Now I just snipe people looking for morphine because I've been crawling around Starry with broken legs for 8 hours... Sniped 3 people here and no morphine...

6 murders and 1 bandit kill. I started 4 days ago and have an m110 sniper with (Black and white) thermals' date=' NVG, L85, ghillie suit, Coyote pack. You know the works. Now I just snipe people looking for morphine because I've been crawling around Starry with broken legs for 8 hours... Sniped 3 people here and no morphine...

[/quote']

the image is very disturbing... You're a monster. heh heh

It's interesting how you have the best weapons with so few murders. Lucky crash site, I presume?

Good luck banditing XD

I have 43 murders on this life. I get a majority of my kills sniping on the coast (so not much of a big deal) but I use an m24 usually takes a few shots to put them down unless its a headshot. I also use the m107 one shot kill anywhere so its very nice to have but this weapon is used for over watch gotta keep my fellow bandit mates safe :D.

154 murders.. target 155 was at least better than me and killed me ... well theres always someone who is better than u :D

6 murders and 1 bandit kill. I started 4 days ago and have an m110 sniper with (Black and white) thermals' date=' NVG, L85, ghillie suit, Coyote pack. You know the works. Now I just snipe people looking for morphine because I've been crawling around Starry with broken legs for 8 hours... Sniped 3 people here and no morphine...

[/quote']

Nice hacked weapon you have there.

http://dayzwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Weapons

/OT

Currentyl on day 2, 26 murders, 2 bandit kills. Long ways to go to the personal record so far

[/quote']

Nice hacked weapon you have there.

http://dayzwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Weapons

/OT

Currentyl on day 2, 26 murders, 2 bandit kills. Long ways to go to the personal record so far

This.... only weapon in game with thermal is the L85.

I'm on Day 16, 1 Murder. Should be 2 but the prick disconnected.

M4A3 Holo M203.

Bizon SD (Secondary)

M9SD.

Camo.

Ural truck

ATV

(Shared with 3 players)

So yeah, guess I'm a nice guy hehe.

3 murders, 0 bandit kills.

Last guy was afk, he was holding a M249 SAW with 2x 200round belts.

Finally got rid of my crappy CZ550. Would have given it to a noob if it wasn't a risc to me.

Btw, sorry to the dude I killed in the back of the Zelenogorsk supermarket.

Your loot was like this:

ALICE

Beans+Cokes

M249 SAW with 2x 200round belts

Makarov with 4 mags

Binocs, toolbox, matches, knife, hatchet, map, compass, watch

Etc.

I got scared at first, thought you were looting - when i logged out 30 minutes after, you were still in the lobby. Came back an hour later, you were still in the lobby.

Atlanta 93

Though I wish you had some STANAG SD ammo...

10 murders 0 bandit kills

LOOT

ALICEPACK

MAP

GPS

MISC. FOOD/DRINK

m1911

MISC AMMO

sorry for all the people that heard a lee enfield and where shot thru the window in the elecktro supermarket

At the moment, 0 murders and 16 zombies killed, although I'm armed with an AS50, M4A1 CCO SD and a revolver, along with all of the useful tools (NVGs, rangefinder, GPS, compass, etc).

I died to a bug (fell into a hole, broke my bones and died) earlier today. I went to one of our camps to get new equipment, and have been busy doing other things than killing players for a change.

At the moment, 0 murders and 16 zombies killed, although I'm armed with an AS50, M4A1 CCO SD and a revolver, along with all of the useful tools (NVGs, rangefinder, GPS, compass, etc).

I died to a bug (fell into a hole, broke my bones and died) earlier today. I went to one of our camps to get new equipment, and have been busy doing other things than killing players for a change.

isnt the M4A1 CCO SD also hacked?

itsd not listed in the wiki, only CCO or camo sd ... i found a M4A1 CCO SD a while ago, and destroyed it, because i thought its hacked ...

0 murders

0 bandits

(3 people were DCing, 2 people probably know i was hunting them)

about 500 zombies

Edited by maNokl

itsd not listed in the wiki, only CCO or camo sd ... i found a M4A1 CCO SD a while ago, and destroyed it, because i thought its hacked ...

Not all weapons are listed on the wiki. And I'm pretty sure that it's not hacked, since I have seen it alot since I started playing — both on dead bandits and on pictures. And regardless of whether a weapon is hacked or not, I don't think that you can get banned for picking it up and using it.

0 murders

0 bandits

about 500 zombies

I've found it twice, theres also quite alot of players running around with it according to the forums... (Got one in my backpack as well, found in the barracks)

Guys, the OP only has that many kills because he server hops to kill players. Check his last thread.

He probably disconnects to avoid dying as well.

Edited by Zoop

So what you went to the coast to kill players with no weapons to get a large kill count? All I see is a number, we dont see that it took any skill to get it.

0 murders

0 bandits

about 500 zombies

There are a few guns that aren't on the wiki, don't just go straight to wiki.

0 murders

0 bandits

about 500 zombies

M4A1 CCO SD is in fact in game, found it numerous times.

6 murders and 1 bandit kill. I started 4 days ago and have an m110 sniper with (Black and white) thermals, NVG, L85, ghillie suit, Coyote pack. You know the works. Now I just snipe people looking for morphine because I've been crawling around Starry with broken legs for 8 hours... Sniped 3 people here and no morphine...

Cool gun breh. Can i has it?

The M4A1 CCO SD is in fact there. I believe it's just named the M4A1 Camo SD. Practically the same rifle. Plus I've found it in the Barracks many times as these guys have already said.

10 murders, 1 bandit kill. Currently on day one.

Equipment:

Lee Enfield

5 magazines of .303

Makarov

Starter backpack

0 Murders 0 bandit kills 22 days alive.

M107,NVG"s,All the survival gear,all the navigational gear.... and a boat.... (PS I"m a lone wolf....)