achillius

Was fun while it lasted! It will make you laugh!

hahahaha! I know!

Oh man! I can not stop laughing just remembering that moment when ryxx did all that! oh god! that was not the only one! hopefully wont be our last! we will post more of these hopefully if we caught it on tape of course!

CRYSTAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHL

CRYSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHL

Why did you run, Crystal?! Why?!

What would've you guys have done if he hadn't've run?

hehe its all thanks to ryxx for taking that clip! I was just around!

Why did you run' date=' Crystal?! Why?!

What would've you guys have done if he hadn't've run?

[/quote']

Well I would of bandaged him, and just played more around with him!

Tip of the ice ice burg.

I killed the same player twice. Chased him all over the the shorline with an AXE with zombies after us...we held up in a barn, he bandaged himself and the chase continued after he witnessed me kill 5 zombies.... he ran again and I chased laughing like maniac.... Found him again and did the same thing after he respawned, whilst he sent me hate mail.....

Then I ran from the west coast to Elektro with a zombie horde after me (25+ zombies) led them into a church towards a camper (Nothing wrong with that), he walked back slowly in disbelief and ignored me.... he ignored me even though he had a fully automatic then disconnected due to pure fear...... LOL'd my ass off and led my horde elsewhere to cause havoc!

(stress relief after losing a 3 day character build i worked on...)

(shoreline players and City Campers are fodder in my book, 5 minute characters are scrap metal. The players in-land built themselves properly, that's where I act appropriately)

Man your evil laugh is so contagious :P Reminds me of the puppet's laugh from the Saw films.

poor guy

Yeah, I agree with you. I don't know if this is what Rocket intended when he talks about "emergent behaviour" in game.

poor guy

Yeah' date=' I agree with you. I don't know if this is what Rocket intended when he talks about "emergent behaviour" in game.

[/quote']

I don't know about that! But that was fun! He ran away it was his fault! :P