Sign in to follow this  
invidia

Night Time?

Am I the only one that enjoys the aspect of playing this game at night?

Its seems that every server that I join just sets the time to day and the ones that don't only have 3-8 people on them max?..

I believe that its adds more of a survival aspect to the game, I don't care that they're are snipers with nvgs on the hills in electro its actually makes the game scary

I actually enjoy nighttime, it's easier to move around with the cover of darkness. Your much safer at night. Having an L85A2 AWS with thermal/night vision scope doesn't hurt either but even without it I still favor nighttime.

Maybe if we hand a day night cycle similar to minecraft, extended maybe times 4 ,so you can enjoy the aspects of both the day and night cycles.

At the moment it's actually pretty good because the moon is out. Lets see if you think the same when there is no moon or complete cloud cover/ raining. I do agree though, the atmosphere of this mod at night is awesome and provides some pant staining moments. But for me it get's frustrating except at times like this when like I said there is at least some light from the moon.

Also don't be surprised if this thread gets locked. Check the stikied threads above ;)