Kyiara

Farewell from Kyiara

My dear forum Survivors,

It's been an incredible journey, but the time has come for me to bid farewell to the land of Infected and continue my story elsewhere. This Friday, May 31st, marks my last day at Bohemia Interactive.
Leaving fills my heart with sadness as I've cherished every moment working for this company, and I'll deeply miss each member of our DayZ team. They've poured their hearts into the product, and I sincerely hope you'll continue to support them. Have faith in them; you'd be hard-pressed to find a more dedicated group of individuals.

I couldn't depart without saying goodbye to all of you here on the forum. I've cherished our interactions, and I truly believe that DayZ has one of the best gaming communities out there. Your passion, care, and active contributions to the game haven't gone unnoticed, not just by me, but by everyone on the team.

I'll still be around for a few more days, while merropa93 gradually takes over. Starting this Friday, please direct all DMs and questions her way.

It's been an absolute pleasure both working for BI and being part of this incredible community. Thank you for everything, and in the words of Rick Grimes: "Take care of yourself, okay?
Warm hug

😉❤️

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 6
  • Beans 2

22 hours ago, Kyiara said:

My dear forum Survivors,

It's been an incredible journey, but the time has come for me to bid farewell to the land of Infected and continue my story elsewhere. This Friday, May 31st, marks my last day at Bohemia Interactive.
Leaving fills my heart with sadness as I've cherished every moment working for this company, and I'll deeply miss each member of our DayZ team. They've poured their hearts into the product, and I sincerely hope you'll continue to support them. Have faith in them; you'd be hard-pressed to find a more dedicated group of individuals.

I couldn't depart without saying goodbye to all of you here on the forum. I've cherished our interactions, and I truly believe that DayZ has one of the best gaming communities out there. Your passion, care, and active contributions to the game haven't gone unnoticed, not just by me, but by everyone on the team.

I'll still be around for a few more days, while merropa93 gradually takes over. Starting this Friday, please direct all DMs and questions her way.

It's been an absolute pleasure both working for BI and being part of this incredible community. Thank you for everything, and in the words of Rick Grimes: "Take care of yourself, okay?
Warm hug

😉❤️

Thank you for all the warnings on my account. Thanks for replies on the posts

• Thanks 1
  • Beans 1

On 5/28/2024 at 7:26 PM, Kyiara said:

My dear forum Survivors,

Warm hug

😉❤️

That's very bad news. That's really sadly...

I will keep in my memory all the good advice and help from you and truly I can say: farewell, my friend!

This forum would not be the same without you! 🙂

• Like 1

Well done @Kyiara for your efforts to hold this rag tag group of survivors together. Best of luck for what ever your future holds.

Three cheers for Kyiara:

Hip Hip…

• Like 1

Best wishes for everything. 🙂
P.S.
Whoever replaces you will have their good work just to be able to match you in always trying to respond to everyone in the best possible way...

• Like 1

Thank you, everyone, for the kind words. It means a lot, and I really appreciate it.
It was a pleasure interacting with all of you on the forum! I always knew we shared the same goal: what’s best for the game.
❤️

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Beans 1

Nooooooooooooo 😭 You Will Be Missed