merropa93

Stable Update 1.25

i'm starting to hate some of the changes. Like the "Items located inside of nested containers are no longer accessible through the quick bar or the reload key". Previously i could detach my cookingware from the gas oven with just one click of a button. Now i need to click to get my gas setup, click again to detach pot&pan, click once more to put the oven back and then click to get a ware. The pot is not technically inside of a container. Its just a part of something else. But too bad - the game thinks otherwise. This change was counter-productive.

• Beans 1

Eh, few days after that update it seems that there is more bugs than features or fixes.
Crashes on exit, infected going through walls and doors, bugged interactions, problems with mods regarding gas masks, poor performance near buildings, infected getting aggro during rain when somebody is lying down inside a house.

Kinda ridiculous.

have seen none of that

17 hours ago, Kuzyn. said:

Eh, few days after that update it seems that there is more bugs than features or fixes.
Crashes on exit, infected going through walls and doors, bugged interactions, problems with mods regarding gas masks, poor performance near buildings, infected getting aggro during rain when somebody is lying down inside a house.

Kinda ridiculous.

2 hours ago, Chainsaw_Squirrel said:

have seen none of that

Play more or check the feedback tracker, eventually reddit.

What is wrong with the Z now?. They hear you too fast and very far away. It's crazy try to loot any town, city or military base sneaky.. just is impossible. I think is a big problem of this update.

So, when the update for DayZ to fix fuel stations and stone mine on Livonia servers?
the only one fuel pump what works in livonia is in Lembork

Sooo more than 2 weeks after the update there is still no hotfix for any crucial bug? Broken Livonia assets interactions or infected going through the solid walls or closed doors? Zero info why and what exactly changed with infected and their awareness apart from single comment from QA team on feedback tracker.

PC Stable 1.25 Update 2 - Version 1.25.158344 (Release on 19.06.2024)

GAME

FIXED

• Livonia-specific assets could not be interacted with (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T181560https://feedback.bistudio.com/T181548)
  • Ambient music on Livonia was not always correctly played during night-time
  • Fixed an exploit that allowed players to glitch through walls (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T181341 - private)
  • Fixed an exploit to freeze other players (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T181965 - private)
  • Fixed a server crash
  • Fixed a possible cause behind increase of players being kicked due to battleye query timeout (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T181684)
  • Fixed cases of performance drops on Linux servers if multiple instances were running from one machine

CHANGED

• Re-worked optimization to the noise system, infected will now hear through less objects than they did in 1.24, instead of more objects

SERVER

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Has the rain changed?

I hope not. It s very atmospheric 

Game was updated few minutes ago. I'm a little scared what that was because these small unregistered updates usually means trouble - especially with peoples hardware and compatibility. No changelog, no nothing.

What's the update? How come there's no announcement?

Don't ask me. I was kicked from the server just like that, then game was telling me that it needs to be updated and steam was downloading something not too big later on. It's a standard procedure really - shadow versions of the game and then devs are playing dumb when people start pouring in their newly found problems. I mean this game is not transparent at all.

Is it just me, but since 1.25 my stable download (using steamcmd) of DayZ server doesn't include the mpmissions folder any more.  I've deleted the entire DayZ server folder and redownloaded - everything comes back except this folder

Appears that the update was to add masks for the Payday event.

Query timeout still isnt fixed.. just had my first kick!

Please communicate the reason for updates. We appreciate you improving the game, but not posting anything to Steam, here, or the DayZ page is not industry standard for a new update.

On 5/30/2024 at 1:07 PM, lionssong said:

Cool update, but why now when some players open the doors several times or try to open the barrels, they have a hang and a red chain, and people are either kicked off the server, or the barrels do not open, why did this happen after the release of update 1.25?

It's unprofessional is what it is.

10 minutes ago, Operativo Bandito said:

Please communicate the reason for updates. We appreciate you improving the game, but not posting anything to Steam, here, or the DayZ page is not industry standard for a new update.

It's unprofessional is what it is.

Really odd. Developers send the update ok, so what?

If you hate when developers make updates even without the warning - welcome to the reality it's always happens. Many big games has quite updates without any kind of warning.

In some way say thanks that devs are makes updates they cold make the game and it's done.

Idk if you hate it - ok leave the game, remove it and don't ever start the game, forget about it and left it alone in your Steam account.

If you like DZ understand that everything could happens and dev shouldn't warn anyone about that they wish to publish the update.

Also in someway that update can be classified as Bug Fix, don't cry and download it. That fix not required the server updates (i guess) so it's only client-side fixes, why are you react so harshly to unexpected I just don't know.

PC Stable 1.25 Update 3 - Version 1.25.158396 (Release on 03.07.2024)

GAME

ADDED

• Payday event masks

LAUNCHER

• Re-Added DLC section

KNOWN ISSUES

• We are investigating an increase in BattlEye-related kicks of regular players. We are in contact with BattlEye and working on a solution.
  • We are investigating a game crash related to ladders.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lynn.zaw said:

ADDED

• Payday event masks

What is that?

Never mind. Apparently finding one of the PayDay masks is an "event". I suppose finding a glowstick is also an event. For this we needed a hotfix?

You don't need glowsticks where you are going. Only torch can save you.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, zraider13 said:

Never mind. Apparently finding one of the PayDay masks is an "event". I suppose finding a glowstick is also an event. For this we needed a hotfix?

Any addition to the game requires an update, otherwise how do you put it into play?
I think it is useful for everyone to know that you can have a complete and free Vanilla server on your PC that you can use for practice, knowledge of the places, of the game mechanics, of the game itself (you have the game configuration files available and the B.I. has also posted a short manual of the main things).
You can play it alone or with your friends (there is some difficulty in showing the server externally, it doesn't always work, but direct access via IP has always worked for me).
The link is this:
https://steamdb.info/app/223350/
But you can find it in your Steam account, where you have all the games under the "Tools" item (you have to enable it) and you will find the "DayZ Server" item, just install it.
There are various ways to start it, but I don't intend to make yet another tutorial when you find some on the net.
Try it... it's one of the best things that, in my opinion, B.I. has made available to players.
And if you have some PC experience, using "Omega Manager" you can set up a server that you will hardly find for rent except at exorbitant prices (which, with your own hardware, you will pay for in a short time, if you feel like continuing seriously ).
Unfortunately I see that these things are too little publicized.

Edited by Riddick_2K