merropa93

Stable Update 1.25

PC Stable 1.25 Update 4 - Version 1.25.158593 (Release on 19.08.2024)

FIXED

• Fixed a server crash
  • Applied mitigations to game exploits
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Beans 1

35 minutes ago, merropa93 said:

FIXED

• Fixed a server crash

So the character wipe is happening then?

27 minutes ago, caik said:

So the character wipe is happening then?

Yes, on PC it's character and on consoles it's map + character 🙂

• Beans 2

Posted (edited)

What an embarrassment, 44 years old and making excuses to get out of work to unload my gear! All ready for the wipe now… feel free to inspect my loot, never duped but some gear is from raids so delete if it’s dodgy.

Edited by caik
  • Haha 1

merropa93 - can you add more info about fixed server crash? What exacly fixed. Tell about that pls

ummm so what did you fix? Can you give some details?

all those tickets was private and now locked..

well.. i did so for cherno and livonia map only.( they changed the coms between server DB and clients, at least what i saw after the update)

1 hour ago, REVOLUTIONZA said:

We are running Deer Isle map. +/- 10 users reported this some cant login at all

Hm. Are you sure that everything is right on client side? I hosting my own server with my friend (it's temporary offline) and didn't met any kind of issues with connection from my laptop & desktop PCs...

I suggest them th check theirs HDDs/SSDs for bad sectors, because in 50% of cases with connection is: bad state of mods (Steam and DZ Launcher related issues) and bad state of Drives (HDD/SSD) falling clusters and etc stuff that corruption structure of addons and causing many awesome issues.

Thank you for your fast response, we have asked them to Repair game files, as soon as they login they get kicked with this message, Image we had the same error on our server on a daily basis image we did log a ticket with Bohemia a while ago. today at 11 there was a notice about this update.
we did do the player character reset and everyone connected with no issues. one of my admins had this error for the first time. just to add we reloaded our server and changed the drive on the server from NVME to SSD then back to new NVME. so the server had new drives as we thought this was drive related. about 3weeks ago we found that intel had a issue on the 13 and 14th CPU's so we just went with it until this release.

For a deletion of the characters you should have warned at least a week before!
No one lives constantly connected to the forum!
And let no one tell me that: "it's just a game, move on"!!! The fact that it's a game does NOT mean playing it "however it happens" or even "managing it however it happens" (and I was kind in the terms).
And why was there a warning on the servers a few days ago, then quickly deleted (there is a trace on Reddit; but given the "strange" modality I thought it was a fake)???
Did you think you could "cheat" the duplicators by doing everything secretly?
In my opinion, by doing everything secretly, you "cheated" only the players who "naively" trusted you and didn't bother to save the character trusting in your warning in time!

Good job, B.I.... really great attention to the player customer!

🤨

P.S.
I, precisely because I saw "how it works" since I started in 2020, took precautions and saved my equipment, both in the official one and in a private one (private ones are all like "sheep", they always follow the B.I. whatever it does ... no one who understands and has the "courage" to do something different: I'm talking about the Wipe).
However, I feel empathy for those unfortunates who have lost hours or days of play and who with a simple warning in time could have been saved.

THANK YOU B.I.

🤨

2 hours ago, Riddick_2K said:

For a deletion of the characters you should have warned at least a week before!

They announced it on Aug 1st that it would be in 1 week, then did further announcements on aug 5th.  then it got delayed, they announced again Aug 7th, 8th, & 13th

• Sad 1

On 8/19/2024 at 2:08 AM, merropa93 said:

FIXED

• Fixed a server crash

Please do not shrink the inventory slots of clothes in Update 1.26.

It looks like no one likes the idea, also it will break some community servers which added items in items via cfgspawnabletypes.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
3 ore fa, Sileed ha detto:

They announced it on Aug 1st that it would be in 1 week, then did further announcements on aug 5th.  then it got delayed, they announced again Aug 7th, 8th, & 13th

That announcement is old ... then it was "withdrawn" for problems with the update (I don't have the link, but you should know it well) ... and in the end ... the definitive cancellation of the characters was announced only on Monday August 19th at 11; 28 on Twitter and at 12:12 on the forum.

1:30 hours (Twitter) and 48 minutes (Forum) before cancellation?

Would this be a warning?

In conscience, think about it a little above ...

🙄

Edited by Riddick_2K

steamcmd updated server, but there is server and client mismatch.  client updated too.

server runing on linux. client version 109236, server 107981. steamcmd  says server app updated no more updates.

13 hours ago, aare-ed1061e284861b62 said:

steamcmd updated server, but there is server and client mismatch.  client updated too.

server runing on linux. client version 109236, server 107981. steamcmd  says server app updated no more updates.

Welcome to the cross platform world!

Напишу на двух языках, это поможет перевести правильно. В последнем патче 1.25 у вас есть баг. Берём в руки полевую радиостанцию, ставим туда автомобильный аккумулятор, и всё... Потом мы этот автомобильный аккумулятор извлечь не можем. Таким образом, уже примерно как 2 месяца многие игроки, которые занимаются радиовещанием в игре не могут вещать более, чем на 5км. Пожалуйста, почините этот баг. Баг проверен на трёх разных серверах, везде одно и то же.

I will write in two languages, it will help to translate correctly. In the latest patch 1.25 you have a bug. We take a field radio station in our hands, put a car battery there, and that's it... Then we can't remove this car battery. Thus, for about 2 months now, many players who are engaged in broadcasting in the game cannot broadcast more than 5km. Please fix this bug. The bug was checked on three different servers, it's the same everywhere.

On 8/20/2024 at 5:41 AM, user23353453 said:

Please do not shrink the inventory slots of clothes in Update 1.26.

It looks like no one likes the idea, also it will break some community servers which added items in items via cfgspawnabletypes.

"no one"  is completely false.   you're only listening to the ones who need something to complain about.  they seem the loudest.