Just add a min login timer to official and shorten the logout timer as well as fix your code for folks with latency issues to kick them asap. Also get rid of the incremental alt timer and make it a 5 min timer regardless this way it stops folks using netcut to lag their characters out. Somewhere your logic is flawed with the alt timer which is how folks are able to dupe with netcut. Also it's not hard to join all these duper pages where you can go after all the folks selling kits and actually profit with this game dcma all of these twats

9 hours ago, merropa93 said:

"Hello Survivors, 

Here I would like to address the current state of the game and our approach to fixing some major issues. We are well aware of how frustrated our players are with duplication. We hear you loud and clear. We are actively working on fixing those issues and that was our plan with the announced wipe and hotfix. Unfortunately, we found that our hotfix would introduce another unexpected bug. While it would fix the current issue, it would at the same time introduce other problems making your experience in DayZ worse. We agreed that you deserve better than a half-baked fix.

We made a promise that we've learned from our previous mistakes and will not give you less than finished content, including bug fixing. I would love to say that we can deliver on such promise every time, but with the complexity of DayZ, we are hardly perfect. However, if we catch such issues, it's our responsibility not to burden our community with them. I apologize for any inconvenience and compromised game experience you are having right now. Our developers are doing their best to fix all issues, test them properly, and deliver a complex solution instead of applying a small bandage to a massive wound.

To properly test and ensure that all issues are solved, we are currently aiming to deliver the fix during next week. Again, I want to assure you, that we know about the issue and are well aware of how this negatively affects your enjoyment of DayZ. We'll do our best not only to fix it in the fastest possible way but also to ensure avoiding such delays in the future. 

On behalf of the DayZ team,

Thales

Project lead"

No worries this is perfectly fine and the right move, keep up the great work.

Disregard the vocal minority always complaining and talking junk 🤦🏻

• Thanks 1