Greetings, Survivors!

Time is flying for us this year and there’s tons that’s going on. Earlier this month, we announced our next big milestone: an expansion called DayZ Frostline. Today, we’re happy to announce that game update 1.25 has arrived on *Steam!
Read the full article here.

*Due to technical issues and to ensure a smooth update, we need to postpone the 1.25 Update on consoles. We will provide you with more information soon. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

Update 1.25 was successfully released on consoles as well! Thank you for your patience!

Any ETA when the soundtrack will be available on Steam? Because I'm not sure if its too early to just not showing up..

Also, the screenshot from the article - do we really get 26 minutes of soundtrack on Steam while there was more than 3 hours music available on experimental?
And what about the existing DayZ soundtrack on Spotify - will it be removed/renamed/extended?

44 minutes ago, Kuzyn. said:

Any ETA when the soundtrack will be available on Steam? Because I'm not sure if its too early to just not showing up..

Also, the screenshot from the article - do we really get 26 minutes of soundtrack on Steam while there was more than 3 hours music available on experimental?
And what about the existing DayZ soundtrack on Spotify - will it be removed/renamed/extended?

Don't hurry up. If you don't want read previous infos it's your problem. When information about 1.25 appeared, there were one point, sound track will appear on account in 1 month. That's why don't hurry, take a time and don't live too fast 😄

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Sid Debian said:

Don't hurry up. If you don't want read previous infos it's your problem. When information about 1.25 appeared, there were one point, sound track will appear on account in 1 month. That's why don't hurry, take a time and don't live too fast 😄

I dont remember every single article they wrote before, could be nice to mention it when update actually releases.

Btw, how is that possible that the game is running even worse than on 1.24? There is literally 0 difference between Extreme and Low preset.
On RTX 3080 (12gb ver) i7 12700 I'm getting unstable 70-85 FPS on 1440p with ugly stutter/lag effect. There is a slightly difference when I switch to poor preset, then its jumping 75-105 FPS with the same effect. And numbers arent bad but the game looks and feel laggy/stuttering.

#edit
Changing resolution to 1080p changes a lot - so is there something bugged with 1440p or what?

Edited by Kuzyn.
  • Beans 1

34 minutes ago, Kuzyn. said:

I dont remember every single article they wrote before, could be nice to mention it when update actually releases.

Btw, how is that possible that the game is running even worse than on 1.24? There is literally 0 difference between Extreme and Low preset.
On RTX 3080 (12gb ver) i7 12700 I'm getting unstable 70-85 FPS on 1440p with ugly stutter/lag effect. There is a slightly difference when I switch to poor preset, then its jumping 75-105 FPS with the same effect. And numbers arent bad but the game looks and feel laggy/stuttering.

#edit
Changing resolution to 1080p changes a lot - so is there something bugged with 1440p or what?

About sizes idk, I'm using old machine with 1080p and have no issues on Taviana map 60-80 fps.

To be honest there's many ways to loose performance without even updates 🙂

Can console players get an actual time frame please? I saw a screenshot of a comment from I'm assuming a dev saying there won't be an update today. Maybe let everyone know instead of just one dude on facebook??

• Beans 1

E ainda terá wipe para console como vai ficar quero jogar mas assim fica difícil pois ficamos sem reação diante de uma resposta indeferida 

On 5/21/2024 at 5:59 AM, merropa93 said:

Greetings, Survivors!

Time is flying for us this year and there’s tons that’s going on. Earlier this month, we announced our next big milestone: an expansion called DayZ Frostline. Today, we’re happy to announce that game update 1.25 has arrived on *Steam!
Read the full article here.

*Due to technical issues and to ensure a smooth update, we need to postpone the 1.25 Update on consoles. We will provide you with more information soon. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

no its not

Ich habe eine allgemeine Frage laut gestern wurde das Update ja nicht freigegeben wegen technischen Problemen wann kommt es für konsole ?

18 hours ago, Kuzyn. said:

Hi, It can take upto 24 hours for the soundtrack to land.
What you're seeing now on Steam is indeed around 26 minutes. The earlier version with 3+ hours of music was actually a mix-up on our part. We've since specifically edited the tracks and refined the soundtrack to ensure it fits the final product perfectly. We also plan to release part two (probably later this year), I am sure more info will follow.
The current soundtrack on Spotify is very different, I assume it will be renamed to fit the content more (those are mostly tracks from the teasers). But I have currently no detailed info regarding that.

15 hours ago, Xpb4lx said:

Can console players get an actual time frame please? I saw a screenshot of a comment from I'm assuming a dev saying there won't be an update today. Maybe let everyone know instead of just one dude on facebook??

Hi, as I already mentioned some place else:
I have no info at this moment, I hope to be able to update you on this soon/today. Console updates are more complicated as it includes MS and Sony, so things are not moving as fast as on Steam.
Note: It's not because they would be slow, It's just totally different and more complicated process.

• Like 1

Any chance of an update on the console situation? I’d like to be able to tell the people on my server some more information and be able to make a plan as we were going to switch our server over to Livonia for the week to celebrate it being free. Even if we can’t have an accurate timeframe, maybe just a ballpark figure (not today/not this week etc…) and some info about exactly what the problem is?

Thanks,

Tom.

Kind of a cop out saying "console updates are more complicated". I refuse to believe you guys didn't know before the day of the update, that you would have to postpone.

Also, "I have no idea." Is not what a frustrated patronage is looking for when they have been blatantly lied to. Just give us some sort of time frame. So we can stop checking every 5 minutes and get on with our lives!

• Like 2
  • Beans 2

Can you please let us know if it isn't happening today May28th. Several people in my group have took off work. Now that all of our accounts have our loot held close to our chests we are basically forced to play something else while we wait. Give us a time frame! I don't care if it's next week. No answer is an unacceptable answer. Give us a time frame and make it longer then you need so we can all be relieved of the tension.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Beans 1

42 minutes ago, Lead survivor said:

Can you please let us know if it isn't happening today May28th. Several people in my group have took off work. Now that all of our accounts have our loot held close to our chests we are basically forced to play something else while we wait. Give us a time frame! I don't care if it's next week. No answer is an unacceptable answer. Give us a time frame and make it longer then you need so we can all be relieved of the tension.

I 100% Agree! I have a dedicated community server with 300+ people who I need to get answers to please!!

• Like 1

Are you guys working on the console update? Are you guys not working on the console update? Are you all sitting around and playing grab ass with each other? It was a holiday yesterday in the states, and speaking for my group, we all either took time off work or made plans to be on together. The lack of official information is bewildering. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gr6vy said:

Any chance of an update on the console situation? I’d like to be able to tell the people on my server some more information and be able to make a plan as we were going to switch our server over to Livonia for the week to celebrate it being free. Even if we can’t have an accurate timeframe, maybe just a ballpark figure (not today/not this week etc…) and some info about exactly what the problem is?

Thanks,

Tom.

2 hours ago, Lead survivor said:

32 minutes ago, BDDFC said:

Are you guys working on the console update? Are you guys not working on the console update? Are you all sitting around and playing grab ass with each other? It was a holiday yesterday in the states, and speaking for my group, we all either took time off work or made plans to be on together. The lack of official information is bewildering. 

Hi, copy from today's tweet No one is happy about the delay 😕 

Hey everyone, Just a quick update: we're still addressing issues related to deploying the 1.25 update on console platforms. We will provide more information tomorrow. Thank you for your patience.

3 hours ago, Toby Whitehouse said:

Kind of a cop out saying "console updates are more complicated". I refuse to believe you guys didn't know before the day of the update, that you would have to postpone.

Also, "I have no idea." Is not what a frustrated patronage is looking for when they have been blatantly lied to. Just give us some sort of time frame. So we can stop checking every 5 minutes and get on with our lives!

Well, it's still cooperation with another party, so no matter how ready you are, unexpected issues may occur. I have an idea, but no information to share. No matter what I write, we still need to wait for the green light. I really don't think you were lied to. You were informed about a delay, and we are trying to keep you updated. I know the situation is not ideal, but there is honestly nothing more that can be done.

• Sad 2

Thank you for the information and the clarity. Now we know, there is nothing that can be done but to wait. 

3 hours ago, Kyiara said:

r. I have an idea, but no information to share

What is your idea? 🤔Appreciate any clues you can give to the community 🙏

Posted (edited)

I’ve been playing on GamePass for over 7 years, but paid Livonia only 3 months ago, whenever DayZ is not on GamePass I’m going to have to pay full increased price. Can you do something about that instead of giving us a OST?

[edit]

also all this green light Microsoft Sony talk, send them the patch and get it lit before you announce a date?

Edited by ItsCliPzZ

The main menu music is too loud in relation to the ambient music.

I have the "music" slider in the settings at a level which the ambient music is the perfect volume, but every time I go to the main menu the music is really loud and irritates my ears.

Please turn down the main menu music a bit 🙂

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Good morning and thanks for responding. Me and my team love the game and have shared meany memories during our time together in the world of dayz. We are all excited for the update and future map. I think everyone understands its not as simple as a button push. Please give us an idea of how long we need to wait. Is there something that we need to be aware of when the update hits? 

Edited by Lead survivor
Hidden