eliahu456c

official gets tired quickly and people go to mods and you can understand

Before I played I could build anywhere now I can't build I tried to build a tent and it doesn't work like before i cannot put a shelter in normal ground like before for me it's not realistic you can build anywhere it doesn't require that it need to be be comfortable maybe not in the air but everywhere dayz has so much potential it's sad that you get stuck on Nonsenses cant found mountain backpack.  , there is so much to improve to make a roof to wash your face, and a lot more crafting preparations, it doesn't make sense that in a game like Green Hell, which weighs 6 gig, there are many more crafting s and I will improve to build a roof. there is bugs in official that you get cut when walking and and when u get real cut u cannot bandage and u bleeding to death Until you bleed to death I hope I speak for a lot of people there is a large community that supports the game and invests money and time in the game the game has so much potential to be realized realistically it doesn't make sense that it's not fun in official and people prefer to go to mods whether it's because of mods or because of bugs I hope that dayz  Hope that day z will see better days and invest enough to want to enter official

• Beans 1

This game has plenty of survival aspects. If they tried to include every feature from every other survival game it would become a giant mess. 

I like it how it is, and even more so, how it used to be. If you like green hell then go play green hell. 

• Confused 1

I have been playing on official (and un-modified community servers) for 11 years and I am not tired of it :)

• Like 1
  • Beans 1