So it has recently come to my attention through trial and error that when you're low on blood the view in your night vision goggles has more blue hues and makes some things more distinguishable. I think this should be how the night vision goggles display at all times because it's much easier on the eyes. 

I will be working on adding a picture example today/tonight. 

3 hours ago, Amanda Lesjak said:

So it has recently come to my attention through trial and error that when you're low on blood the view in your night vision goggles has more blue hues and makes some things more distinguishable. I think this should be how the night vision goggles display at all times because it's much easier on the eyes. 

I will be working on adding a picture example today/tonight. 

Perhaps it's happend because of filters, you know when you are playing at day time on server with low blood you'll get gray with some kind of blur and it will playing with colors depending on angel pf falling light and etc. In that case you're NVG became to the light enforcer, that migh caused that blur-colors begun to playing through.

Anyway I'm not sure but if developers will find some time for adjusting the state of low blood (to get it more closing to reality, like low blood pressure should cause you remove everything heavy away like in std case you can carry without any kind of troubles the 8 kg like nothing to do with low blood level same 8 kg shall be felt like 16 kg or something closer and snapping to the ground if you carry about 8 kgs shall kick you away to unconscious for some time period.).

Yeah I know it's nothing but could be also not bad adjustment to the game.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

@Sid Debian

Your mechanics sound really interesting, but it's actually going to make the gameplay much more difficult by adding to the complexity of the game, I don't think Bohemia is ready for that right now. 

Edited by Mireeman

2 hours ago, Mireeman said:

@Sid Debian

Your mechanics sound really interesting, but it's actually going to make the gameplay much more difficult by adding to the complexity of the game, I don't think Bohemia is ready for that right now. 

Sorry but DayZ is surviving not a running around full of useless items. That shal make the game quite interesting coz right now it became to the walking against some zombs. But where the danger of zombies? Why they don't give a heck about you untill you not spot yourself in full height? The game shall have the challenge against the player and not the single run for the time wasting...