steam-76561198062704821

Tons of ERROR messages in .RPT-file

Hello all!

I wonder if anyone can help me. After the new update, I wiped my server (rented), as I always do. And now the admin-file .RPT is FILLED with messages like:

[CE][LootRespawner] (PRIDummy) :: Item [13] is hard to place, performance drops: 

And I don't know why, or how to fix it? This text fills my file so it is really hard to search for players that missbehave. (I use it as a admin-thing).
I have taken away a few loot-items, and lowerd the "nominal" on many things, but that did not help....

I run a server with NAMALSK, and have very few mods - VppAdminTool - CF - Codelock - ZenNotes

If anyone have solutions or any help to fix this, I would be greatful!

Thanks in advance!

2 hours ago, steam-76561198062704821 said:

Hello all!

I wonder if anyone can help me. After the new update, I wiped my server (rented), as I always do. And now the admin-file .RPT is FILLED with messages like:

[CE][LootRespawner] (PRIDummy) :: Item [13] is hard to place, performance drops: 

And I don't know why, or how to fix it? This text fills my file so it is really hard to search for players that missbehave. (I use it as a admin-thing).
I have taken away a few loot-items, and lowerd the "nominal" on many things, but that did not help....

I run a server with NAMALSK, and have very few mods - VppAdminTool - CF - Codelock - ZenNotes

If anyone have solutions or any help to fix this, I would be greatful!

Thanks in advance!

1st of all that's not error, it's only the warning about server performance.

2nd it seems that you could change the types XML for more items that's why server can't perform fast loot spawn.

Solutions:

A) If you changed items chances/amounts for spawning - return back to STD values.

B) Try to change typex.xml value for that item (reduce amount of that item on the server).

That might help you, but I wish to point - your server's loot spawn system swearing that there's no enough server's performance to fastly spawn items, that's why fpr spawn 1 wave of items required more time then it should.