ChicagoFaucet

Namalsk Dynamic Event Loot Not Spawning.

Due to popular demand from my players, I started a Namalsk server.  I added a crashed helicopter event to it, just like my other server.  The helicopter spawns, but no loot spawns.  I checked and double-checked.  I have a lot of different loot with the dynamic event flag turned on in the types.xml file, and the event seems to be spawning - just not loot.

I know that Namalsk is a special type of server, different from the rest.  Does anyone know if there is something about Namalsk servers that do not allow dynamic loot to spawn in?

2 hours ago, ChicagoFaucet said:

Due to popular demand from my players, I started a Namalsk server.  I added a crashed helicopter event to it, just like my other server.  The helicopter spawns, but no loot spawns.  I checked and double-checked.  I have a lot of different loot with the dynamic event flag turned on in the types.xml file, and the event seems to be spawning - just not loot.

I know that Namalsk is a special type of server, different from the rest.  Does anyone know if there is something about Namalsk servers that do not allow dynamic loot to spawn in?

Greetings do you also included the event spawn loot points to your's event object?

The point is - the game has no idea where it shall spawn items for classname of building/crashed vehicle. You need manually implement 'em to allow the game to spwn the items for that type of event crash site.

cfgeventspawns.xml - the list of locations pf events around the map, where x = X-axis coordinate, Z = Y-axis coordinate, a = direction 0 - 359 degrees;

mapgroupproto.xml - the list of points relegated to the object on the ground, each item contains: usage - type of loot that should be spawned on next points, container - typeholder for the next loot points (basically if type AKM accepted as Military and lootFloor - and you'll set container as lootFloor - that means that you canf find there the AKM), category - types of loot like idk tools, clothes, weapons and others, point (s) - the relegation point of loot spawn location from X, Z & A coordinates.

The point is - if you'll add the group of your event vehicle into your mapgroupproto.xml - you'll be able to get loot spawn, it's so simply!

To create such stuff I suggest you to use the DayZ Editor it's contains the editor for loot positions, sesrch in Google, YouTube or somewhere else how to create those points, it's not really too hard.

With such simple trick I made a helicopter event with C130 as audition to my std helicrashes event.

Wish you luck!