Let’s just start off by saying this topic would NOT apply for pc.. I am talking solely console here.

Have it be an option maybe that you could turn on if you want to have cross play enabled, or off if you want to stick to solely your platform.

I have friends who have DayZ just opposite platform from me, and to think of roaming the lands with them just makes me wonder why not? Why can’t console be cross play? Console users kind of get the raw end of the deal, we get that. If this became a reality though, it would just make the lands become that much more dangerous and unpredictable. 

• Like 1

I second this. Cross play between consoles would be fantastic! Please consider this!

• Thanks 1

On 3/7/2024 at 10:52 AM, lCCPl Curious Console Player said:

The Xbox branch should port DayZ's PlayStation features, like having a person's name show up when they talk in voice chat or when you move your reticle onto them. This would help Xbox community servers greatly.

I have to disagree, that’s something about PlayStation I wish they would take away. It takes away from the anonymity of encounters, then you just have a voice to go off when looking for said person.