Sign in to follow this  
Zakificus

Trade NVG/Rangefinder

Hey anyone out there that wants nvg or rangefinder, I have an extra pair of each I pulled off a body, I will trade them to the highest bidder.

Other items i wil part with, depending on trade offer:

M4A3 + 3 Mags

M24 + 10 Mags (2x M24 Mags + 2x DMR Mags=>8x M24 Mags)

Pm me on here or

add me on steam my name

Zjc12025

I'll give you a bullet.

If you know what I mean.

I'll give you a bullet.

If you know what I mean.

So far the bidding stands at one bullet. What caliber, gotta take that into account so we can see whether we need two bullets or just one larger bullet to take the leading bid.

I'll give you a bullet.

If you know what I mean.

Someone involved in this trade is going to die. I just figured OP was trying to bait people to some location where he could kill them.

I would be interested in the NVG(+DMR mags) for a M249 SAW with 3x 200rnd belts

But....y'know....trading in DayZ....

I'll give you a bullet.

If you know what I mean.

So far the bidding stands at one bullet. What caliber' date=' gotta take that into account so we can see whether we need two bullets or just one larger bullet to take the leading bid.

[/quote']

.45 caliber, from a 7 round magazine, fired from a fairly used M1911. If need-be, we can bump this up to a 5.56×45mm NATO round from an M16A4 ACOG. And I'm sure if further enhancement is necessary, then I suppose a 12.7x99mm round wouldn't hurt. But I can't go higher than that.

I'm gonna try going on the freeside trading site, but if that falls through or doesn't get any replies I'll just go with something from here.

Hawk, are you actually interested in trading the m249 or do you not want to bother since general concensus seems to be one or both of us is in all likely hood out to murder the other haha.

lol FUNNY i tried this the other day and actually baited people.

go to server with global chat

try

-QQ about low blood/ no morphine and wait for people to come help, kill whoever comes (most of the time its just beanies who are undergeared, not really worth the time to wait)

or try to establish a trade (actually worth waiting)

-trading nvg /m4ccosd for some item (this is best way because those who come are usually geared cuz they either want to kill you or trade legit)

I'd actually be interested

Might give this freesidetrading stuff a shot

I'll give you a bullet.

If you know what I mean.

So far the bidding stands at one bullet. What caliber' date=' gotta take that into account so we can see whether we need two bullets or just one larger bullet to take the leading bid.

[/quote']

.45 caliber, from a 7 round magazine, fired from a fairly used M1911. If need-be, we can bump this up to a 5.56×45mm NATO round from an M16A4 ACOG. And I'm sure if further enhancement is necessary, then I suppose a 12.7x99mm round wouldn't hurt. But I can't go higher than that.

If the bidding gets too intense, I suppose whoever has the bigger gun could just throw the whole thing at me. That probably would win. Unless someone runs me over of course.

If the bidding gets too intense' date=' I suppose whoever has the bigger gun could just throw the whole thing at me. That probably would win. Unless someone runs me over of course.

[/quote']

So you're saying we're bringing cars to the table now to throw at you?

How's a UAZ at 75kph sound? I'll go as low as 50, but no lower.

If the bidding gets too intense' date=' I suppose whoever has the bigger gun could just throw the whole thing at me. That probably would win. Unless someone runs me over of course.

[/quote']

So you're saying we're bringing cars to the table now to throw at you?

How's a UAZ at 75kph sound? I'll go as low as 50, but no lower.

I have one has at 50kph do I have a Ural at 30kph ??

I can offer a As50 cal with 3 mags for a rangefinder, or if you want, an m29 lmg with 4 boxes of 200 rds. Pick one. I will be armed. I will have at least 10 others as well. Let me know

I will take the range finder.

Tell me what you need and I will find it for you.

Success with freeside trading. Traded my rangefinder for a Ghillie.

I'll give you a bullet.

If you know what I mean.

i dont think you have thought this through before but if your going to actively trade for a item across the person you trade will more than likely shoot you for it before they trade u as is quoted

Eh I have a rangefinder already, and don't hoard stuff so no need for another. Besides bandits have me often enough, can always find more haha. Nvg still up for sale though.