Sign in to follow this  
Bartboyblu

Crosshair Overlays on 1PP

What do you guys think of anyone who does this? In almost 1000 hours of play I haven't, but it has crossed my mind occasionally. Any top players doing this that you know of? I think Summit1G did when he was playing. Some people are unreal with the hip fire and it makes me think they're using an overlay. I'm okay at hip fire but my monitor is also big so finding direct center is a bit more difficult. Just curious on people's opinion on this.

i think its lame af. theres already servers that have the dot enabled... just play those instead of fooling yourself and others.

A crosshair is still hit or miss with hipfire because you're shooting slightly across the screen rather than directly into it, your target has to be at the right distance

Call me crazy. But Isn’t there a dam center dot on the screen HUD for that very purpose?

On 2/9/2024 at 3:59 AM, WOLVERlNES said:

Call me crazy. But Isn’t there a dam center dot on the screen HUD for that very purpose?

There's a bulky crosshair in 3PP. Is that what you're talking about? In 1PP there's nothing.

In both first and third there’s a single center white dot, but changes to cross hairs when aiming a firearm in third person.

So, no need to place a stupid dot on your TV screen.

7 hours ago, WOLVERlNES said:

In both first and third there’s a single center white dot, but changes to cross hairs when aiming a firearm in third person.

So, no need to place a stupid dot on your TV screen.

There certainly is not, don't know what servers you're playing. 

Play on official servers and the server I rented from Nitrado.