iStP

Shit like this is turning me off DayZ :/

I really dont understand some of this' date=' its hard to read/make sense of but sounds like you were too trusting and got betrayed? it happens. I suggest learn from it and move on.

[/quote']

Yeah I know its a bit all over the place, its only happened ten minutes ago xD, basically I helped a guy, we went to his friend, his friend shot at me without question, I killed him, then the guy I helped killed me.

Moral of the story ?..... stay the fuck away from elektro and people in general.

You got what you deserve. Good job killing the first guy though. I would actually call that a good time in Dayz rather than bad.

I got what I deserve ?? are you serious dude ? Its attitudes like that is the reason this happens so much in game.

Yes I am serious, very much so.

From my understanding you...

Helped someone escape zombies -> Met up with his friend -> His friend nearly killed you -> You killed the friend -> The dude you helped originally killed you after hearing out his friend.

Don't blame the guy you helped, blame his friend. He modified the real story to make himself seem like the victim and get him all over your ass. Moral of the story is not to give up on humanity, but to be more cautious. Just because one guy seems nice, doesn't mean his friend is too. Especially if he's a bandit.

It's your own fault. If you had ignored the guy with the broken leg, you could have gone happily, and all those idiots would have attracted most of the zeds.

I'm confused, why the whining, when it seems to me you've just been able to participate in an awesome emergent gameplay situation? O__o

There's no winning in DayZ, just variable lengths of survival before the inevitable failure. What you need to do, is to learn to appreciate these intense emergent situations in between. They are the actual reward for playing the game. Yeah, usually the most intense situations are the ones that end up with you dying and the feelings aren't necessarily very positive, but think about it for a moment. How many other games do you know, that can provoke such strong emotions?

So you died in DayZ... but got to play a part in an intense, completely unscripted scenario and had a nice story to tell afterwards in exchange. Take that as a reward, then respawn and go out to seek more material to write your future tragedies about. :)