FullBoddyYawn

add camo net slot for vehicles

Posted (edited)

EDIT: just realized @Misnomera made this post, though i went into a bit more detail.

what is this game all about?

survival.

but what can you do if you need to hide your vehicles in the forest, but its a bright yellow sarka? nothing

i believe adding a menu slot for a camo tent for all vehicle would be beneficial for the true Day Z survivor.

With the M3S, add a front half and a back half.

in this fantasy ive concocted, the camo net active would deem the vehicle inaccessible and inoperable unless removed.

the only exception is the M3S - add a front and back section for two separate netting.

you cannot drive with the front half active. with the back half active, the truck can be driven while losing access to inventory or even battery. this would also help in situations as to when mischievous players steal your truck inventory due  to no access motion like the trunks provide

the camo net would  work the same way as it does on the tents. covers most of the surface area, but leave some exposed.

This way you could easily leave your car or truck on the edge of town in the shallow treeline, instead of deeper in the forest and risking damage to your vehicle youve worked so hard to repair

*it would also make hunting other players' vehicles more fun and challenging.

Thoughts? Questions? Concerns?

Edited by FullBoddyYawn
typos/additions to argument
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Jack Howard said:

EDIT: just realized @Misnomera made this post, though i went into a bit more detail.

what is this game all about?

survival.

what can you do if you need to hide your vehicles in the forest, but its a bright yellow sarka? not much

i believe adding a menu slot for a camo tent for all vehicle would be beneficial for the true Day Z survivor. for the M3S, add a front half and a back half.

in this fantasy ive concocted, the camo net active would deem the vehicle inaccessible and operational unless removed. the only exception is the back half of the M3S - can be driven but cannot access inventory or even battery. this would also help in situations as to when mischievous players steal your truck inventory as there is no access motion like the trunks provide

the camo net would  work the same way as it does on the tents. covers most of the surface area, but leaves some exposed.

This was you could easily leave your car or truck on the edge of town in the shallow treeline, instead of deeper in the forest and risking damaging your vehicle.

it would also make hunting other players' vehicles more fun and challenging.

Thoughts? Questions? Concerns?

For me it's sounds like an awesome idea that might help a lot and yeah if you can cover the tent why you couldn't cover your car/truck... And damn why the hell you can't use it for the walls of custom player's buildings as the way to maks it? Really the idea of masking inside the game is too lost away...

• Like 2