ots18

CHANGE THINKS IN A GAME

Halo! 

So i comming with couple ideas...

Hello! I have some ideas to change the game a bit to help you and make things better for us. Today's dayz is full of action that people are looking for. The things you add are sometimes not enough.

Let's start with Mods. Think back what people did with ARMA 2, 3 and especially Exile. There were a lot of refined and scripted servers that were very well done. It wasn't just about PvP. The combat was motorized, there were Bandits, bots, missions, puzzles and other optional things. There were no bunkers, but we could visit wrecks of helicopters and ships, sail on the sea, fly in planes and helicopters. I'm not saying that dayz should be like dayz mod for army 3 with additions like exile. But think about whether a zombie-style mission with a police car is what it is.

ENFUSJON.TM engine Speaking of mechanics and mods... En is a hit. But.. why not run both games on (ARMA 4 & DAYZ) a well-known engine. The current engine is an old one with code connected to Enfusjon cars. This is for your convenience and that of modders. Who just work on improving your builds to improve the game for them. No offense

New titles of games vs DayZ. You are starting to be not the only ones, new productions will not reach greatness for a long time, but they are constantly being improved... And eventually they will attract millions of recipients.

Maps.. Players miss the old Namalsk from Army 3, everything was out of fashion, so the events on the map were also out of fashion, but they were implanted in this map. Taviana, Tanoa- You finally want to add her. What were you waiting for? For something? You are lucky that The Day Before is a scam. Modern map. Built from scratch and not cobbled together from other Bohemian files, it will also be useful to us. What do I mean new? I'm translating now. .. New items, new buildings, terrain, cars for this map different from any other map. It may be the USA, Russia which you are tormenting, or rather its distant outskirts. Make capitals, with modern shadows, let this game show what it can do on Enfusjon. roads, etc. Everything that could appear in the new map on a map built from scratch, without touching old assets.

So far, your updates were, for example, Experimental, so add 5 to 10 things to the game after a month. Weapons that we have had in mods for years are added this year, and the cars are still the familiar Lada, SRAKA, GOLF, 1 truck and a new Humvy added after many years. No helicopters, no BB system. I'm talking about a completely new one with 3 tiers, not a mod. 1 wood, 2 metal. 3 concrate. Rallying? c4 x3 concrate, c4 x2 metal c4 x1 wood. Even the cabinets are missing. refrigerators, weapon compartments. If you say that you added barrels, I'm really begging you - don't say that, don't even say that.

Ideas for what's new in dayz. If a 14-year-old is able to create a game in Roblox, the following changes should not take you years, max 3 months, including a new engine and several dozen new features.

1 point. Changes: Fully dedicated to users of the assets of building maps and creating new items and buildings, clothes and much more.
2.rebuild this game to Full Enfusion.
3 add maps or convert them from army 3 tanoa cherno, namalsk, pakistan, taviana and some others. If people are looking for them, let them get them

4 add a weather system depending on the season, including winter. Spring is the warmest, summer is winter and autumn.

Once you add these maps, I understand that you will be able to play on the official ones? i.e. Cherno, Namalsk etc. iS A POSSIBLE....!!!!

You create videos often. movies show promises. Please don't make videos that are better than your added content.

5 underground subway systems and caves to explore.
6. The zombie problem. We had too many of them in the army then, we had to destroy them. ..

7 Esseker... This map had a lot of greenery, but also something new even for Arma 3. Maybe a port?

2 MECHANICS:

Dynamic item spawning depends on the map and the season in the game.
2.concys with working cars but u need sometimes find sometims like akus, sparplugs maybe somethink difrent..
3 lockable cars, helis boats etc.
missions like survivors are where there is a lot of AI try to kill them and reatake them loot. 4 missions type: wepons, meds cars or heli-1.
5maybe add ai i citys and gice them gun..
6.ai missions like find trasher in lost boat.

7.Maybe a grater-like search of cabinets.
semi-trailers and trains, trucks with loot. Highways and e.g. antiair in some places. flares in helicopters.

Helicrashes with and without AI. Colors - depending on the color, is it also an air drop with tools, food, drink or weapons and other things?

ZOMBIE TYPES opening the door. rare, but still.
Possibility to turn door locks.

Ships added to the map abandoned. It's not about the wreck, which is the only one added to various maps, but simply about ships, e.g. from the Army 3 mod, where the entire ship can sink... Or a cruise ship for loot with normal cabins too. Thanks to this, people will start exploring the surface of the ocean.

Ships added to the map abandoned. It's not about the wreck, which is the only one added to various maps, but simply about ships, e.g. from the Army 3 mod, where the entire ship can sink... Or a cruise ship for loot with normal cabins too. Thanks to this, people will start exploring the surface of the ocean.
planes scattered on the map will also diversify the game.

things for diving and optional dives added from Army 3. In Army it was possible to dive, here the character only swims on the surface. Underwater treasures and other things can also be added, including sharks and aquatic flora. We had this in Army 3. If you're going to make ports, do it like this. This is a good starts

Replacement of glass in both buildings and cars.

3Number.. is only to help modders and servers with problems. Special help department.

4.Nummer. off-road cars, sports cars and trucks List Star, BMW, Scania with a semi-trailer, cars such as trailers or AFIB
The Bel Bell UH-1 Audi helicopter, or the addition of new motorboats.

Kind regards:
Thankful players!!!

4 hours ago, ots18 said:

Halo! 

So i comming with couple ideas...

Hello! I have some ideas to change the game a bit to help you and make things better for us. Today's dayz is full of action that people are looking for. The things you add are sometimes not enough.

Let's start with Mods. Think back what people did with ARMA 2, 3 and especially Exile. There were a lot of refined and scripted servers that were very well done. It wasn't just about PvP. The combat was motorized, there were Bandits, bots, missions, puzzles and other optional things. There were no bunkers, but we could visit wrecks of helicopters and ships, sail on the sea, fly in planes and helicopters. I'm not saying that dayz should be like dayz mod for army 3 with additions like exile. But think about whether a zombie-style mission with a police car is what it is.

ENFUSJON.TM engine Speaking of mechanics and mods... En is a hit. But.. why not run both games on (ARMA 4 & DAYZ) a well-known engine. The current engine is an old one with code connected to Enfusjon cars. This is for your convenience and that of modders. Who just work on improving your builds to improve the game for them. No offense

New titles of games vs DayZ. You are starting to be not the only ones, new productions will not reach greatness for a long time, but they are constantly being improved... And eventually they will attract millions of recipients.

Maps.. Players miss the old Namalsk from Army 3, everything was out of fashion, so the events on the map were also out of fashion, but they were implanted in this map. Taviana, Tanoa- You finally want to add her. What were you waiting for? For something? You are lucky that The Day Before is a scam. Modern map. Built from scratch and not cobbled together from other Bohemian files, it will also be useful to us. What do I mean new? I'm translating now. .. New items, new buildings, terrain, cars for this map different from any other map. It may be the USA, Russia which you are tormenting, or rather its distant outskirts. Make capitals, with modern shadows, let this game show what it can do on Enfusjon. roads, etc. Everything that could appear in the new map on a map built from scratch, without touching old assets.

So far, your updates were, for example, Experimental, so add 5 to 10 things to the game after a month. Weapons that we have had in mods for years are added this year, and the cars are still the familiar Lada, SRAKA, GOLF, 1 truck and a new Humvy added after many years. No helicopters, no BB system. I'm talking about a completely new one with 3 tiers, not a mod. 1 wood, 2 metal. 3 concrate. Rallying? c4 x3 concrate, c4 x2 metal c4 x1 wood. Even the cabinets are missing. refrigerators, weapon compartments. If you say that you added barrels, I'm really begging you - don't say that, don't even say that.

Ideas for what's new in dayz. If a 14-year-old is able to create a game in Roblox, the following changes should not take you years, max 3 months, including a new engine and several dozen new features.

1 point. Changes: Fully dedicated to users of the assets of building maps and creating new items and buildings, clothes and much more.
2.rebuild this game to Full Enfusion.
3 add maps or convert them from army 3 tanoa cherno, namalsk, pakistan, taviana and some others. If people are looking for them, let them get them

4 add a weather system depending on the season, including winter. Spring is the warmest, summer is winter and autumn.

Once you add these maps, I understand that you will be able to play on the official ones? i.e. Cherno, Namalsk etc. iS A POSSIBLE....!!!!

You create videos often. movies show promises. Please don't make videos that are better than your added content.

5 underground subway systems and caves to explore.
6. The zombie problem. We had too many of them in the army then, we had to destroy them. ..

7 Esseker... This map had a lot of greenery, but also something new even for Arma 3. Maybe a port?

2 MECHANICS:

Dynamic item spawning depends on the map and the season in the game.
2.concys with working cars but u need sometimes find sometims like akus, sparplugs maybe somethink difrent..
3 lockable cars, helis boats etc.
missions like survivors are where there is a lot of AI try to kill them and reatake them loot. 4 missions type: wepons, meds cars or heli-1.
5maybe add ai i citys and gice them gun..
6.ai missions like find trasher in lost boat.

7.Maybe a grater-like search of cabinets.
semi-trailers and trains, trucks with loot. Highways and e.g. antiair in some places. flares in helicopters.

Helicrashes with and without AI. Colors - depending on the color, is it also an air drop with tools, food, drink or weapons and other things?

ZOMBIE TYPES opening the door. rare, but still.
Possibility to turn door locks.

planes scattered on the map will also diversify the game.

things for diving and optional dives added from Army 3. In Army it was possible to dive, here the character only swims on the surface. Underwater treasures and other things can also be added, including sharks and aquatic flora. We had this in Army 3. If you're going to make ports, do it like this. This is a good starts

Replacement of glass in both buildings and cars.

3Number.. is only to help modders and servers with problems. Special help department.

4.Nummer. off-road cars, sports cars and trucks List Star, BMW, Scania with a semi-trailer, cars such as trailers or AFIB
The Bel Bell UH-1 Audi helicopter, or the addition of new motorboats.

Kind regards:
Thankful players!!!

Why not also the Mil Mi8-MT, Mi8-T (2 different engines), or the hell export version of Mi8 = Mi17?

Also there's no Army 2, Army 3 you ain't in Army now, wake up; there's ArmA 2 and ArmA 3 (Armored Assault).

But you suggestions are right, I'm agreed with you why the hell di we need the ocean if no freaking boats and islands (yeah Skalistiy & prison; Skalistiy - stay there and scream: "I'm rock, I'm an island!" (Simon & Garfunkel - I'm a Rock), and at the prison: "They're trying to build a prison, They're trying to build a prison, They're trying to build a prison, For you and me to live in..." (System of a Down - Prison Song), but nevertheless we have no enough space can you remember when the last time was added new city or how about the island?

I thing the game reached the pure end of support and would only updated for some minor and useless stuff like candles, new year masks same jackets of mismatched colours sets and nothing else. For last 5 updates what do we got from weapons new only the M14 aka DMR, Lordy Lord, that's to those decelopers that was made this firearm and added it into the game, she's pretty well, I'm in love with her but how cares... I'm one of those persons that bought the game when it was alpha and after those years I'd found that I don't really expect something really new and damn good from it.

About your idea to new engine - yeah right everyone can get a new PC with I9/latest Ryzen core, with some kind of billion GHz RAM DDR-100500 and SSDs. I can honestly say to you nope, no everyone can and can't on this planet and with that politics blsht around. For example I have i7 3rd gen and 960GTX, the game works fine and thanks devs for it. If would upgrading the to new system req I'll just say: "screw ya up and **ck ya into to the grave, **sh***s!", and will close my server same as remove the game away from my PC. I guess I will not be alone in that state and case.

With my regards.