jwalker8435

Got no stones

Okay, the simplest things, stones... There aren't any.  I have looked for two weeks to finds stones to craft with and in a rubble strewn landscape, there should be some stones, SOMEWHERE.  What gives?

plenty of stones. railroadtracks and the hiking paths are your best friend. u already spawn next to the railroad (chernarus)... just loot the buildings (thats what u do anyway as a freshie) next to the railroad and check afterwards. ambient loot (stones, fruits, shrooms) spawns with player activity, just give them a minute to spawn in. its really that easy.

u can also farm stones at rock formations with a hammer or a similar tool. also u can craft a knife with just 2 bones.

on top of it there spawn hundreds of knives and other bladed weapons in the world. but finding 2 small stones within 2 minutes after spawn should be no big task.

• Confused 1

There’s stones, but they ONLY spawn on hiking trails, dirt roads and train tracks.

Perhaps they should spawn other places where rubble exists as well.

• Like 1

I love how the train tracks have literal tons of stones under them but you have search for several minutes in order to find one you can actually take...

yes, but remember this is a game and stones are powerful tools, so its good they are limited.

My freshie must-haves always involve getting stones to craft a couple stone knives, then make a spear and shred rags to make gloves so I don’t get sick killing and skinning chickens etc…