D.Rikk3

Steam workshop block, VAC

Good day.
The story began just recently - without reason and without explanation, my content is repeatedly blocked on Steam - I requested an official explanation and wrote a letter to challenge the blocking of my content - they ignore me, I hope in the OFFICIAL PUBLIC PORTAL my message will be received, processed and the problem will be resolved.

We are talking about the account: https://steamcommunity.com/id/hunter_kgb/
We are talking about the mod: KGB_LIB (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3077549592)

Previously, the same work was blocked.

Actually, the mod is fully compatible with Dayz and meets all recommendations and rules.

However, it is deleted and I am blocked from publishing my work.

Regarding this decision, I want to receive an official response from the developers about the reasons for the deletion and challenge this decision.

This part of forum is about about SWS bullshit. It's about the User Made Tools and not about useless mods in SWS.

Secondary SWS has own rules about publishing the content and content items. So ask them and not here.

2 minutes ago, Sid Debian said:

Эта часть форума посвящена ерунде о SWS. Речь идет об инструментах, созданных пользователем, а не о бесполезных модах в SWS.

У Secondary SWS есть собственные правила публикации контента и элементов контента. Так что задавайте их, а не здесь.

guy, you apparently don’t know, but there is an indication of this forum. I chose the most relevant topic and published this post, because they ignore me through the official mail, the support says that you decide everything yourself - I decide.

That's the meaning of your answer - are you an official moderation representative or a dayz developer? I think no)

53 minutes ago, D.Rikk3 said:

guy, you apparently don’t know, but there is an indication of this forum. I chose the most relevant topic and published this post, because they ignore me through the official mail, the support says that you decide everything yourself - I decide.

That's the meaning of your answer - are you an official moderation representative or a dayz developer? I think no)

I bet that you ain't familiar with sections: "official tools" is tools that provided by BI for modding, modeling and etc.

Based on your question: "We are talking about the mod: KGB_LIB" - you got block in SWS for publishing mod that isn't your property (aka repacking of original mod with signing with your keys). That's the most common reason for ban in SWS, i know not everyone familiar with SWS rules about publishing content and license but read about it and guess why you had been hecked up.

In most of the situations - most simpler answer is the most accurate (correct).

In other hand no need to get SWS ban for nothing. That's why I'd told you write to SWS support about the ban and solve the situation. I think Steam support will help you get info why and how you were banned.

And if I were a official dayz dev - i just don't waste my time here coz there's a special place where you may as a help about dayz tools and get the help from official dayz devs.

This is forum for players where one help another one. If you missed that I just only sorry on you...