Siabyte

Vehicle parts random

Hello friends.

Yesterday my server updated to 1.23. Then I did a wipe deleting the "storage_1" folder and apparently everything was fine.

After that, I deleted the backup of 1.22 (thinking and everything seemed fine in 1.23), made a new backup of 1.23 and we started playing.

Suddenly we realized that vehicle parts almost do not appear on their corresponding vehicles, and instead they appear distributed throughout the map, regardless of the type of construction... they just appear in a garage, in a house or inside a vehicle, it is very random and it is very uncomfortable, really.

At first I thought it was a change from version 1.23 but some players who have played on other servers have reported to me that this only happens here.

Not only that, a while ago I saw a train spawned in kamiwobo that had the cars tilted and stuck in the ground.

It is clear that something is not working well, and it is strange... omega manager did the entire update automatically and without errors.

Please, can someone who understands help me? I'm new to this and I don't understand programming or anything like that. I need help, please.

Thank you.

47 minutes ago, Siabyte said:

Hello friends.

Yesterday my server updated to 1.23. Then I did a wipe deleting the "storage_1" folder and apparently everything was fine.

After that, I deleted the backup of 1.22 (thinking and everything seemed fine in 1.23), made a new backup of 1.23 and we started playing.

Suddenly we realized that vehicle parts almost do not appear on their corresponding vehicles, and instead they appear distributed throughout the map, regardless of the type of construction... they just appear in a garage, in a house or inside a vehicle, it is very random and it is very uncomfortable, really.

At first I thought it was a change from version 1.23 but some players who have played on other servers have reported to me that this only happens here.

Not only that, a while ago I saw a train spawned in kamiwobo that had the cars tilted and stuck in the ground.

It is clear that something is not working well, and it is strange... omega manager did the entire update automatically and without errors.

Please, can someone who understands help me? I'm new to this and I don't understand programming or anything like that. I need help, please.

Thank you.

Man I'd wiped and replaced types and another config file with vehicleparts amd has the same issue with wreked vehicles. For exmple I was quite pleased to see the wheel instead the trunk on Ivolgha (Gaz24 aka CivilianSedan) at the edge of Chernarus Tisy car wrecked column.

So I guess they didn't met it coz didn't performed wipe of dynamic_**.bin that's why loot isn't yet updated on their servers.

I have an idea how to solve it but I need to check it before write it here.