ok, i am playing on the USA server, i am fairly new to this game so i start out again after dying on the coast, I am hanging around near the sea area after just getting away from the zombies, then i hear a boat coming and i look over there to see what's coming, it was a boat with 3 guys in it and the first thing that happens is, one of the guys gets out with his sniper and says though his microphone "US navy seals down on the floor now, down on the floor now! or we will shoot!" (there wearing freaking ghillie suits it looked kind of cool tbh.

So then i do as they say and get down on the floor and the 3 guys surround me and then they guy says "give me your flashlight now and you will get out of here alive" now what i am thinking is, why are these 3 navy seals picking on new spawns? for one we have bad items, and being navy seals you would think they may aid me with ether gun fire or aid me? Is this just another form of being a bandit? But anyway they kill me in the end (i have no idea why i did what they said)

maybe they were just trolling and loughing about you on teamspeak. The game may go this way, I nevery trust anyone and keep hidden as goood as I can.

Its the way they decided to play the game' date=' there is no right or wrong on how to play.

[/quote']

This is right, since I am a US Navy veteran I do not appreciate it at all.

Hello there

It's interesting that they were "roleplaying" to an extent, but it's daft they looted your flashlight (they don't (shoudn't) need it and may have been just griefing you).

Plus shooting you is a bit pointless and is very griefy indeed IMHO.

It would have been interesting if they had played at being armed forces and perhaps gave you some rations, some intel and then sent you on your way.

Regardless, you at least did not loose anything of value and the next time you see/hear a boat hide!

Rgds

LoK

American servers suck (except for US264/Dallas 1). (In General) Americans have zero regard for others / how they appear / impersonation.

Go play on Euro servers. In general, Europeans are more polite.

(Coming from an American.)

(Cue the QQ from other Americans.)

American servers suck (except for US264/Dallas 1). (In General) Americans have zero regard for others / how they appear / impersonation.

Go play on Euro servers. In general' date=' Europeans are more polite.

[/quote']

Do US severs generally suck? I agree.

Yet you say the only one that doesnt suck is the one you host. Dallas 1

L.O.L

You would figure they help you... Those "Navy Seals" are idiots basically.

Its the way they decided to play the game' date=' there is no right or wrong on how to play.

[/quote']

Oh don't get me wrong, personally I think that was a really odd way to roleplay or resemble a spec ops unit, but hey in contrast to others they are trying to do something in the game, that poor guy on the beach might have been something like a test subject to see if what they are trying to do works. Maybe someone who was part of the crew will chip in - who knows maybe it wasn't really intended to go that way.

Look at 12.30. I think you will understand why u did obey them :o) . YOU GOT SCARED !! (like we all do)

*Noticed how they didnt killed this one? I'm sure you must have done something wrong.

Go play on Euro servers. In general' date=' Europeans are more polite.

[/quote']

Do US severs generally suck? I agree.

Yet you say the only one that doesnt suck is the one you host. Dallas 1

L.O.L

It was a light joke. :p

I dont know if it was me i wouldve just stood there if i was a new spawn and let them kill me. i will never do as another demands in this game lol.

[/quote']

Lol at ppl taking this thread serious :D