Sign in to follow this  
I like doing great suggestions

Add higher tier military equipment

i know i know, this isn't escape from tarkov but some more strong military equipment would be sick, at least 1 tier up, and a face mask that protects entirely the face, id like to do longer fights with people because in the 1v1 the winner is the one that lands the first 4 shots and then you go uncon or dead, and you can protect more from snipers too

IMO there’s too much military weaponry, it’s a survival game, not Call of Duty.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

THere is enough already.

THey should add the bow and maybe coule LMG like super rare guns. 

And that's it. 

Lol. The op is definitely a call of duty/ battlefield player. Get out of here with that son.

On 10/25/2023 at 11:17 AM, I like doing great suggestions said:

i know i know, this isn't escape from tarkov but some more strong military equipment would be sick, at least 1 tier up, and a face mask that protects entirely the face, id like to do longer fights with people because in the 1v1 the winner is the one that lands the first 4 shots and then you go uncon or dead, and you can protect more from snipers too

In real life you wouldn't even have thse 4 shots. The one to land the first one or two is the winner. And snipers in game already have too big of a damage drop off, 7,62 not killing unarmoured players at 500 metres is a joke. 

Edited by General Zod
  • Like 1
  • Beans 1