Sign in to follow this  
canowoopazz2473

How to keep players

Here are some simple suggestions to keep players and keep the servers full. 

1. Please add a in game exchange market. Similar to what you see in community servers.

2. Why spawn cars? There are so many broken cars on the map. We should be able to fix them and use them. This would also create sniping and combat situations across the map. More interactions more fun.

3. An in game store. Create task daily,weekly, monthly. Where you can earn dz coins. I.e. stay alive for 7 days or get 7 kills in 7 days. Or rebuild a car. Each task gets harder each task has a different coin value. The coins can be used in game store. To purchase upgraded gear unique skins. Special bags.i.e black armor PC gear on Xbox. You get the idea. Maybe even a season pass you can buy and then earn new gear. Similar to other successful fps games.because you have the same clients as those other games.

• Sad 1

1. Keep players

2. Introduce season pass with pay to win items

pick one 

On 9/19/2023 at 11:17 PM, canowoopazz2473 said:

Here are some simple suggestions to keep players and keep the servers full. 

1. Please add a in game exchange market. Similar to what you see in community servers.

2. Why spawn cars? There are so many broken cars on the map. We should be able to fix them and use them. This would also create sniping and combat situations across the map. More interactions more fun.

3. An in game store. Create task daily,weekly, monthly. Where you can earn dz coins. I.e. stay alive for 7 days or get 7 kills in 7 days. Or rebuild a car. Each task gets harder each task has a different coin value. The coins can be used in game store. To purchase upgraded gear unique skins. Special bags.i.e black armor PC gear on Xbox. You get the idea. Maybe even a season pass you can buy and then earn new gear. Similar to other successful fps games.because you have the same clients as those other games.

Get that cancer outta here

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Misnomera said:

How long ago did you start playing this game? 

I'm not sure which one of us is that pointed at so I'll start.

On 9/25/2023 at 1:04 PM, General Zod said:

I'm not sure which one of us is that pointed at so I'll start.

intended for OP; his suggestions dont strike me as that of a long time player. These would change the game completely, and not for the better