Kyiara

1.22 Experimental Release

On 8/15/2023 at 9:19 PM, Kyiara said:

Those 'hats and masks' you mentioned? They're often the result of someone having a bit of spare time in between tasks.

But if there are programmers who, sometimes, have some spare time left over for them... why, instead of creating "hats and masks" don't they deal with the annoying flaws of the game, such as the textures of the hats of the infected that are still too low and you can see the hair, or the textures of certain mushrooms that disappear inside your hand when you eat them?
Wouldn't it be more important to fix the flaws of the game, than to add "uselessness" ?!?

🤨

On 8/22/2023 at 6:55 AM, Riddick_2K said:

But if there are programmers who, sometimes, have some spare time left over for them... why, instead of creating "hats and masks" don't they deal with the annoying flaws of the game, such as the textures of the hats of the infected that are still too low and you can see the hair, or the textures of certain mushrooms that disappear inside your hand when you eat them?
Wouldn't it be more important to fix the flaws of the game, than to add "uselessness" ?!?

🤨

Because you don't want to start coding on weeks long task for few hours to come back to it again few days later for another couple hours and so on, that is super inefficient.
The texture of mushrooms was actually fixed for 1.22. If you have the FT number for the infected, I can check that status as well.

@Kyiara wow ur so communicative, havent seen much of that here.  Any idea if craftable bows will be returning at all.  Several ppl have asked several ppl but the question always goes ignored.  I would have to assume they just dont have the backbone to say "no, we dont care about the craftable bow" as ud think it would be pretty easy to say they dont know or that its being worked on.

On 8/21/2023 at 12:13 AM, Ira M said:

Не количество, а время)

Kyiara сообщила, что релиз 1.22 ожидается 29 августа.

On 8/25/2023 at 4:22 PM, arlingtine said:

@Kyiara wow ur so communicative, havent seen much of that here.  Any idea if craftable bows will be returning at all.  Several ppl have asked several ppl but the question always goes ignored.  I would have to assume they just dont have the backbone to say "no, we dont care about the craftable bow" as ud think it would be pretty easy to say they dont know or that its being worked on.

Thank you arlingtine.
I'm sorry, but I currently don't have any information available. There's a lot of exciting stuff being considered for the future, including things that people frequently ask me about. Unfortunately, I can't provide an answer until it's officially announced. This is because development plans can change quite a bit, even up to the experimental release date, and we want to avoid getting anyone's hopes up too soon.

I want to reassure you that the development team is really committed to bringing back features the community loves or introducing new ideas that the community has suggested. Having worked with a few gaming companies before, I can genuinely say that the level of dedication this team has is truly extraordinary. So, please trust me when I say that the team is listening to you, they care about your feedback, and they're working their hardest to make happen as much as possible.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Would it be possible to give the modders from the community the task of creating a mod for the cooking recipes mentioned above for example ... i mean something so simple would certainly be a challenge there and could certainly be implemented in a timely manner I would think ... you wouldn't necessarily have to create elaborate new graphics and objects but could simply work with the existing codes and then quickly add some new effects or buffs to the game ^-^