Kyiara

DayZ Update 1.21

Greetings, survivors!

DayZ update 1.21 has just been released on all platforms! We’ve got something unique for you this time around because we’re traveling back to medieval times! What does that mean exactly? Let’s dive right in and find out.
Read the full article here.

_________

PC changelog

Consoles changelog

• Like 2

How about giving access to that new fancy server config string command for private console owners!!!  We don't have access to the back end server config file to disable that REDICULOUS "Alt account block" timer that has been implemented, and now some of our families are having to wait upwards of 5 minutes or longer to get on and play!!! Yet another well thought out 10 watt light bulb idea from Dayz Devs! 

• Like 2

good morning friends, I would like to know if anyone else is having problems after this 1.21v update, in my case I am having problems entering the dayz dedicated offline server... when I enter the louncher my local server appears off and with a padlock, I've done everything within the settings and nothing, this started today right after the update to 1.21v. Please, if anyone has the solution, post it here... remembering that I already reinstalled everything and nothing helped, it remains off and I can't enter it, thanks.

Love the update and new items, but my friends and I noticed significant rubber-banding when driving since 1.21 on our community server. Hopefully, it subsides or can be fixed sooner rather than later. 

On 5/24/2023 at 12:17 AM, lawdog89301 said:

How about giving access to that new fancy server config string command for private console owners!!!  We don't have access to the back end server config file to disable that REDICULOUS "Alt account block" timer that has been implemented, and now some of our families are having to wait upwards of 5 minutes or longer to get on and play!!! Yet another well thought out 10 watt light bulb idea from Dayz Devs! 

Hi, this is already being looked into.👍

On 5/24/2023 at 3:28 PM, JeffClanzy said:

good morning friends, I would like to know if anyone else is having problems after this 1.21v update, in my case I am having problems entering the dayz dedicated offline server... when I enter the louncher my local server appears off and with a padlock, I've done everything within the settings and nothing, this started today right after the update to 1.21v. Please, if anyone has the solution, post it here... remembering that I already reinstalled everything and nothing helped, it remains off and I can't enter it, thanks.

Which offline server do you mean? If you mean the mods, the best is to check with the owners.

17 hours ago, WOLVERlNES said:

Love the update and new items, but my friends and I noticed significant rubber-banding when driving since 1.21 on our community server. Hopefully, it subsides or can be fixed sooner rather than later. 

Hi, would you have a ticket number that I could look into?

Why will crafting crash my server every time its something else 

WIN-45NPPMRLAIL, 28.05 2023 15:24:31

failed to spawn entity BoneBait , make sure the classname exists and item can be spawned
Class:      'CraftBoneBait'
Function: 'Error'
Stack trace:
scripts/1_Core/proto\endebug.c:92
scripts/4_World/classes\recipes\recipebase.c:232
scripts/4_World/classes\recipes\recipebase.c:544
scripts/4_World/plugins\pluginbase\pluginrecipesmanager.c:309
scripts/4_World/classes\useractionscomponent\actions\continuous\actionworldcraft.c:155
scripts/4_World/classes\useractionscomponent\actions\actioncontinuousbase.c:216
scripts/4_World/classes\useractionscomponent\actioncomponents\cacontinuousbase.c:12
scripts/4_World/classes\useractionscomponent\actioncomponents\cacontinuouscraft.c:52
scripts/4_World/classes\useractionscomponent\animatedactionbase.c:66
scripts/4_World/classes\useractionscomponent\animatedactionbase.c:320
scripts/4_World/classes\useractionscomponent\actions\actioncontinuousbase.c:28

5 hours ago, leon.b-e9ca526fde014a67 said:

Why will crafting crash my server every time its something else 

WIN-45NPPMRLAIL, 28.05 2023 15:24:31

failed to spawn entity BoneBait , make sure the classname exists and item can be spawned
Class:      'CraftBoneBait'
Function: 'Error'
Stack trace:
scripts/1_Core/proto\endebug.c:92
scripts/4_World/classes\recipes\recipebase.c:232
scripts/4_World/classes\recipes\recipebase.c:544
scripts/4_World/plugins\pluginbase\pluginrecipesmanager.c:309
scripts/4_World/classes\useractionscomponent\actions\continuous\actionworldcraft.c:155
scripts/4_World/classes\useractionscomponent\actions\actioncontinuousbase.c:216
scripts/4_World/classes\useractionscomponent\actioncomponents\cacontinuousbase.c:12
scripts/4_World/classes\useractionscomponent\actioncomponents\cacontinuouscraft.c:52
scripts/4_World/classes\useractionscomponent\animatedactionbase.c:66
scripts/4_World/classes\useractionscomponent\animatedactionbase.c:320
scripts/4_World/classes\useractionscomponent\actions\actioncontinuousbase.c:28

Because before 1.21 any script crash was ignored (reported in logs and crashed script would be stopped). In 1.21 any crash in scripts will crash the server. No matter where would be that crash (mods/mission/mission script and perhaps serialisation and deserialisation json/XML errors).

So now server owners shall be very careful with add-ons, configuration and pther settings of the server.

On 5/26/2023 at 10:07 AM, Kyiara said:

Hi, this is already being looked into.👍

Which offline server do you mean? If you mean the mods, the best is to check with the owners.

Hi, would you have a ticket number that I could look into?

I just created a support ticket, I ended up with a ‘private’ ticket not sure if that’s correct or not. Hope you’ve had a good weekend — and thanks for looking into this.

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T172834

Edited by WOLVERlNES
  • Like 1

Hello!

We're having issues with the Json modded in walls, stairs, etc... You can't climb the stairs and you can go between the cracks of the walls. Is there an idea of when a hotfix will be released for this? It's making Role-Play community-based servers extremely difficult.

On 5/28/2023 at 9:11 PM, Sid Debian said:

Because before 1.21 any script crash was ignored (reported in logs and crashed script would be stopped). In 1.21 any crash in scripts will crash the server. No matter where would be that crash (mods/mission/mission script and perhaps serialisation and deserialisation json/XML errors).

So now server owners shall be very careful with add-ons, configuration and pther settings of the server.

Oky but that is vanilla not modded to craft a hook and put bait on it 

9 hours ago, leon.b-e9ca526fde014a67 said:

Oky but that is vanilla not modded to craft a hook and put bait on it 

Now understand please that the game is executables with libraries for parsing addons (.pbo). 😄

9 hours ago, ElieBellie said:

Hello!

We're having issues with the Json modded in walls, stairs, etc... You can't climb the stairs and you can go between the cracks of the walls. Is there an idea of when a hotfix will be released for this? It's making Role-Play community-based servers extremely difficult.

Why are you using json files for object placement when you can create a simple script function and spawn necessary objects?

It's light weight, more faster and more adjustable then using JSON arrays.

Ever since the new update came out, I am often times finding myself stuck in place unable to move in any direction. I load in to the server just fine but once I am in I can't move unless I die or log out but even then sometimes nothing I do helps. I've seen many people also experience the same thing happening.

Please address this bug asap!! It's sadly ruining the gameplay entirely. 

On 5/30/2023 at 4:40 PM, Sid Debian said:

Why are you using json files for object placement when you can create a simple script function and spawn necessary objects?

It's light weight, more faster and more adjustable then using JSON arrays.

Honestly? I'm unsure. I'm not our communities coder and our coder is unsure what to do to fix the issue.

Server name: DayZ US 3664323 (Public) - Hosted by Multiplay.com
Address: 209.192.159.196:2402
Server version: 0.-.-
Required game version: 1.21.0

Map: -
Mission: -
Players: 0/0

I have not been able to log into this server since the official server maintenance finished. I was getting an error that said server doesn't match client and now it says its unreachable.

On 5/31/2023 at 2:12 AM, Akami Nanisa said:

Ever since the new update came out, I am often times finding myself stuck in place unable to move in any direction. I load in to the server just fine but once I am in I can't move unless I die or log out but even then sometimes nothing I do helps. I've seen many people also experience the same thing happening.

Please address this bug asap!! It's sadly ruining the gameplay entirely. 

This issue was addressed and should have been fixed by now.

36 minutes ago, Crossrose said:

Server name: DayZ US 3664323 (Public) - Hosted by Multiplay.com
Address: 209.192.159.196:2402
Server version: 0.-.-
Required game version: 1.21.0

Map: -
Mission: -
Players: 0/0

I have not been able to log into this server since the official server maintenance finished. I was getting an error that said server doesn't match client and now it says its unreachable.

Its being looked into. Thank you
After the maintenance, those servers are having issues (should be solved soon):

• DayZ US 3664284
  • DayZ US 3664323
  • DayZ US 3664362 HC
  • DayZ US 3664401

it says "Blocked loading of file 'C:Windows/SysWow64/windows.storage.dll'

'Launching the game failed' 

All after the 1.21 update

image.pngit says "Blocked loading of file 'C:Windows/SysWow64/windows.storage.dll'

'Launching the game failed' 

All after the 1.21 update