Sign in to follow this  
clickptg

The game needs something...

Im with more than 1000 hours and the most part of the time i was bored to play, 80% of the time is walking and there is no challenge...

I think the game needs something more.

- Need some side missions.

- Other type of zombies, like dog zombies, super zombies.

- EXP points and upgrade our character.

- Need more wild animals attacking us on the forest.

- On dynamic toxic zones we should only use gas mask + filter since the loot isnt so good.

- More 2 ou 3 Static toxic zones.

- AR´s and other powerfull weapons and gear only on big military zones, and in small military zones more SMG´s and Shotguns.

At general this game need to be more challenger, new ways to get sick, cuz i dont get sick since...i dont remmember, new ways to die, better way to spawn, maybe choose some locations near the coast. This game need a game changer.

*** I know i have a modded servers to play, but they exaggerate and most part of it has nothing to do with the type of game.

Edited by clickptg

I have 1000 hours on official over the last year and have been SUPER BORED after about 1.20 or so 

the loot on official has been so trash lately i cant even stand to play it

I cant find any pvp nobody is taking any risks because it takes days to even get a loaded assault rifle

I went to rify and found ONE GUN 1 KAM and thats it! Badly damaged and no magazines or any ammo for it! I ran the coast for two days straight to find nbc gear AND GOT ONE UNUSABLE GUN.

SMGs no longer spawn on coastal military no AKs anymore or even m16s unless i run to zelenogorsk THE COAST IS DEAD and inland is too dead as well because everyone is way to invested in what little gear they have...

I havent had a single pvp kill or death since update 1.20 FFS. not to mention zombies have been completely broken for a while, if you throw bait the zombies run to your location not the location of the sound of what you threw.  they seem to just see you through walls and walk towards you without ever seeing you or going aggro

B O R I N G 

If you want more PvP try a community server with extra loot and more players slots. You won't be disappointed. It's fun heading into PvP fully kitted with LAR and NVGs knowing that even if you die quickly you'll be able to find all that again withing couple hours. 

On 5/18/2023 at 3:37 PM, clickptg said:

EXP points and upgrade our character.

It’s a raw survival game, the goal is to survive. Not level up. Survivors can upgrade themselves through game knowledge, crafting, and acquiring better gear.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, WOLVERlNES said:

It’s a raw survival game, the goal is to survive. Not level up. Survivors can upgrade themselves through game knowledge, crafting, and acquiring better gear.

But still a game. If u dont have/like to build bases, will be die/loot/die/loot/die....same thing and its booring, im already bored. Next update will not add more to the game, so i will stop playing.

4 hours ago, clickptg said:

But still a game. If u dont have/like to build bases, will be die/loot/die/loot/die....same thing and its booring, im already bored. Next update will not add more to the game, so i will stop playing.

It's not for everyone, some people need a game with tangible sense of progression. DayZ isn't one of those games. 

• Like 2

On 5/18/2023 at 3:37 PM, clickptg said:

Im with more than 1000 hours and the most part of the time i was bored to play, 80% of the time is walking and there is no challenge...

I think the game needs something more.

- Need some side missions.

- Other type of zombies, like dog zombies, super zombies.

- EXP points and upgrade our character.

- Need more wild animals attacking us on the forest.

- On dynamic toxic zones we should only use gas mask + filter since the loot isnt so good.

- More 2 ou 3 Static toxic zones.

- AR´s and other powerfull weapons and gear only on big military zones, and in small military zones more SMG´s and Shotguns.

At general this game need to be more challenger, new ways to get sick, cuz i dont get sick since...i dont remmember, new ways to die, better way to spawn, maybe choose some locations near the coast. This game need a game changer.

*** I know i have a modded servers to play, but they exaggerate and most part of it has nothing to do with the type of game.

As stated this is a survival game... the goal is to survive as long as possible... this means that everything you do and everywhere you travel can have "unintended" consequences... I don't play official servers at all because the loot is ALWAYS difficult to find cuz there are an over abundance of players and loot gets raped quickly and to top it off, most loot respawns at server reset, food is a different story... community servers offer various ways to play from all pvp, to role play, to pve and also various loot counts such as 10x, 50x, 100x or more... some even go the opposite direction to make the game a little more chellenging for players who get tired of getting geared up within 5 minutes of fresh spawn and tripping over loot all over the place (if you have to play a boosted server to survive but find you constantntly die on a vanilla or less server, the problems isn't the game - the problem is you have little or no survival skills)... my servers reflect reality a little more than most others do and the players who play on mine and actually stay more than 10 minutes really appreciate the challenge... yes, most days there may be few players on the servers but many times we get quite a few, which creates more pvp chances for those who want it, but it all depends on the players and what they choose to do and interact with other players... I like DayZ because of several things, you don't run around with a tag over your head telling everyone who you are, unexpectedly coming across another player and not knowing what is going to happen if I decide to make contact with them... the ability to get sick/hurt through the actions/decision I make, being able to craft something I need, but mostly because the game makes me think before acting and if I am having a hard time finding things makes me think of other possible locations that I might find something I'm looking for... I really put a lot of thought into putting my servers together by removing some items that imo are useless or that most players don't use or want adding items to different locations or certain specific locations and try to keep the loot count more in line with reality... think of it this way - in a REAL event where society totally collapses and you have to survive on your own, what are the conditions you are going to encounter... these will be stores will be basically devoid of food and most items, factions/clans/gangs will be a REALITY and a threat and most will rob you of whatever you have and you'll be lucky if they let you live, you have to think of alternate locations where something might be if you really need it, GET OUT OF THE CITY as soon as you can because EVERYONE goes there for something and most times they are looking for someone like you (especially if you're geared up), you now have to use or learn basic survival skills to keep yourself alive, uninjured and not sick and you (should) learn from your mistakes whether you die or not... bottom line is this game is supposed to test your ability to survive, PERIOD... if you want side missions and other crap like xp to "level up" and what not, then find another game to play other than DayZ... the way DayZ is now is what makes it different and unique and sets it apart from other games... there is a MULTITUDE  of games that offer what you're suggesting, each a little different from the other... leave DayZ as it is, my only complaint with this new update is the addition of the medieval crap - THAT is SO not in line with reality since those items are extremely rare but for museums or "period actors" and are not going to be found everywhere except for maybe crossbows, since those are becoming more popular with hunters... leave DayZ as it is as it is one of a very few "true" survival games out there

Dennis F, i only play on official servers or community vanilla servers and i have no dificulty in nothing, its why i think its boooring, i can easly get a full gear without any danger. Military bases always empty of players. Many times i do a bait shoots and nobody runs, every1 is afraid for pvp and im solo. This is the reasons i suggest more challenge stuffs or other things to do. I dont like a Mod servers with traders, drugs, pve zones and other mods that only make the game bad.

3 hours ago, Tonyeh said:

If you're bored, play something else.

isnt that the point. I keep play other games. Im trying to say that the game need more action. The most part of the time is run on forest. Even tisy and vybor is booring, too easy and no players there.

On 5/24/2023 at 9:04 PM, clickptg said:

isnt that the point. I keep play other games. Im trying to say that the game need more action. The most part of the time is run on forest. Even tisy and vybor is booring, too easy and no players there.

That's the game.

If you're not happy with that, don't play it.

• Like 1

its my opinion, i will keep playing, but i jsut like some changes, doesnt mean i dont like it

I m closed to 2k hours and game is very fun to me.

You are asking for a lot thing that are not part of dayz core.

Find something else to play. 
YOu cannot take away the special identity of this game

• Like 1