OGBirmz90

A Real Update

I think these updates are getting VERY boring !!! The console series needs to have a MASSIVE overhaul regarding the how well the PC is doing…. The mods needs to be updated and also at least 2 - 3 more maps added….. the latest update added a cross bow and medieval armour LMAOOOO….. WTF are you serious ???? Nobody cares about these silly things, we need better guns, armour, clothing…. It’s such a tragedy at the moment on console !!!

• Thanks 2

Some people are just never satisfied... you'll probably say you never cared for the kitchen timer next!

• Sad 1

I don't think we need more guns. But we could do with some more bug fixes to be sure - Vehicles for one. It would be good if they re-worked some of the areas and I know they are doing NWAF later this year. Would be nice to see some of the medieval ruins re-worked and some of the city centres. And why are city centre apartments so bad for loot? Why have them and not encourage people to go explore them?

I agree the largely gimmickky cosmetic stuff could probably take a back seat over getting some good bug fixes and overall gameplay improvements. Also MOAR MAPS for sure.

We need a combat overhaul. Fast paced gunplay with a slow paced game. Melee combat is just first one to get stunned loses which requires so skill. We dont need items we need good gameplay

Before anything else we need ALL the most serious problems to be solved: motor vehicles (how they move, performance and safety) and interaction between structures (the interpenetration between bodies and buildings is still absurd and critical). Then a lot... but A LOT more "realism", from full stowable backpacks, to "well paired" tents and fences that can be erected and also on bumps and ditchs, to being able to rummage in containers/clothes/backpacks and use weapons and objects "inside " the vehicles, at the same persistence of certain objects (the fireplace and the fireoven have ridiculous despawn times, as well as the gas stove and the gas lamp: you can't leave them leaning even if you have a flag), at the same consumption of tools and accessories that is out of all reality, not to mention the puppet's consumption of food. Looks like he has tapeworm in his stomach. All this makes the game a huge absurd and grotesque "arcade". That, first of all, should change… Anything else, may come later…or never come, as far as I'm concerned. And I definitely forgot something.

My 5 cents.

P.S.

Movable the barrels also full (like chests) and all weight dependent. Strength (stamina) NOT fixed and "scaled" based on the weight carried, but variable depending on the character's training (as in reality). The "waterproof" clothes and containers that are REALLY waterproof, not that the objects inside, become damp. Among the "serious" I was forgetting the defect of the luminosity of the fires at night ... have you ever tried to walk around a fire at night, outside and inside a house? And many other things ... but now escape me.

Edited by Riddick_2K