Sign in to follow this  
InfraredGhost

Xbox Stuck Player

Hi, I host a server on Xbox, I’ve been in the DayZ community for a while. I’ve hosted PC servers and have created mods so I’m pretty accustomed to server modifications. My question here is I have a player who is stuck in the ground in a vehicle, he is unable to exit the vehicle, the vehicle will not blow up, server restarts won’t fix it, I’ve tried placing tents, removing the trunk lid or rear tires, nothing at all will give him the options to leave. Reliving obviously doesn’t do anything either because he spawned inside the vehicle but not in the driver seat, now he is below the terrain and there is no way for us to kill him to get a respawn. Overall his character is literally stuck, I was wondering if there was any workarounds anyone knew of to teleport him to certain coordinates or anything of the sort?

I know BI is working on giving us more power on console to modify things and so far everything has been great with the power we’ve already been given, but the only thing we are missing is some form of in-game tools as owners. I get it, people can abuse them: but we can already make admin bases using COT or DZEditor so that’s up to the communities. If anyone knows any way to achieve success in this field, please let me know. Our goal in mind here is to save his gear at least for him on his character. Thanks!