Sign in to follow this  
Tommygunz89

Encourage hunting other players

A good start was the addition of mushrooms spawning in when other players are near. How about adding vultures circling dead bodies? Would let wandering players know where there was “action”. 

6 hours ago, Tommygunz89 said:

A good start was the addition of mushrooms spawning in when other players are near. How about adding vultures circling dead bodies? Would let wandering players know where there was “action”. 

Just to make it clear:

Mushrooms and other edibles like pears/apples spawn when a players spends a certain ammount of time in the same "Network bubble". A Networkbubble is something like 200 meters or something (dont quote me on that one xD)  When you see Shrooms spawned in the forrest, someone was sitting in this 200 meterwide networkbubble for a few minutes. Wether those Shrooms are rotten or not is a indicator of how long this shroom has been standing there.

There could be 50 people all running thru the forest and not a single shroom would spawn. But when those people stand still for a few minutes, THEN the shrooms/apples will spawn.

About the vultures..... yeah... why not :D

But i am not really sure if its needed.  Gunshots + flys are already a pretty good indicator of where someone has died.

I'm sure people will love even more encouragement for PvP, especially the kind that helps tracking solo players who try to stay out of it and only kill when necessary.  

You dont have to stand still, just stay within the bubble. Fruit cycling is easy. Therefor survival is nothing more then a nuisance. 

Its mostly pvp action people search for. Just use the player bubble distortion. Easy