Kinodo

Hacker problem (sorry for the language)

First of all, sorry if anyone gets offended but im frustrated and angry and i just want to say what i think. Thanks and sorry.

Well i dont know what to do anymore so im exploding here. This game is full of pieces of shit that need to use so many hacks that make the game unplayable for me and my friends. I have been dying constantly by hackers with autoaim and hit through walls that kill me no matter how good im covered or if there is or not a single angle from where i can be shot, i am so frustrated and so tired that i dont know what to do anymore, i have WASTED more than 200h in this game only to see how a fking smoothbrain with no hands, who is more related to our monkey ancestors than to us, took so many things form our near unraideable base just because he killed 4 of us at the same exact milisecond  when whe had only 3 of our 6 security doors closed, took one of our 2 cars and our 2 trucks, and runaway with it with no punishment at all, because this developers dont understand that having the fkng battleye switched off, is not a bug, is a fkng hacker trying to get away with what whatever he wants. The only times we have not fought hackers have been incredibly satisfactory, even if we lost, because the enemy played it like crazy and killed us first with his own skills, it was awesome. 

Im tired of sending useless tickets to bohemia giving them all the info i can give related to the hacker kill, map coords, time of death, name of the character, server ip... And not getting any confirmation or anything back as an answer to know if anything its being done, which doesnt seems like it, as we have been killed more times by sudden instadeath in 2 days that i have been killed by car accidents, starvation, general illnesses, zombies, other players at the beach fistfighting to death or any other kind of legal death than in my whole 200+ hours in the game, im even thinking about asking to delete my game from my steam account and getting a refund. 

Pd: anyone knows how to report a google page? As theres one which you can see just by searching about how to counter hacks in dayz that literally sells hack subscription.

Pd: any server in central eu with active admins and good ping thats vanilla and likes to cut through hacker's throats?

• Beans 1

Nothing has been done about the hacker problem in so long that it's unlikely that anything will be done, ever. Either find a community server with active admins or pick a different game because I doubt things will ever change on official servers. 

• Like 1

Just out of curiosity, what sort of experience are you and your friends looking for in DayZ? Casual or hardcore? Traders or entirely player driven economy? Lots of mods, few mods, or pure vanilla?

Pure vanilla, try the game with its basics and survive, build, meet people, kill others, die, loot, get geared up, go for an expedition together, fight zombies and have fun either looting, fighting or dying to other players, but as i said before, if we get instakilled by hackers, well, the game is no rewarding anymore, as whatever you do, even staying inside our base, get us killed and our loot is stolen through the walls, no actual gameplay to improve or learn, just wander around until hackers log in and do whatever they want with other players (sorry for the long text im still pissed off with the game)

Hi

I am administrator of server, but recently I began to face fact that a player killed another through wall in head who was in a tent, and he was standing in a prison in the yard on the Livonian map. the shooter himself was lower on the map, below the prison, behind the trees.

I have been administering my servers for many years, but such egregious cases indicate that cheating with some simple tools has become very widespread and players are not at all afraid of a global ban. in my case, the player who made such a shot played on my servers for quite a long time and did not arouse any suspicion, his steam profile is quite old.

one can only hope that  developers will find new ways to detect cheaters. in this particular case, I mean different ways to control player kills, when the system checks whether such a shot is possible or not. although the game is developed with the help of the community, there may be smart people who can implement this by analyzing the server logs. in the meantime, only manual control and handling of player complaints, which is sometimes problematic, since weak players often accuse others of cheating by creating a lot of garbage check requests.

Edited by hr1

On 3/28/2023 at 9:52 AM, Riddick_2K said:

Did you know that in DayZ it is possible to shoot through practically any wall without using any tricks: it's a (idiotic) feature of the game... unfortunately... it's been a long time and I'm afraid it will never be changed.
Check out this Wobo video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMbmtR3xgjc

this is a normal feature of game, as it should be аnd not idiotic function.

the problem in the case described by me above is that the player simply cannot see what is happening on the territory of prison in yard. from such a distance

look at the server log:

16:28:05 | Player "Survivor" (DEAD) (id=xH1YRlPQsY-eGR5behVw23mj70XPVPax118THFULstI= pos=<5534.2, 8774.9, 311.4>)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Zlodey" (id=MkfrP0cLt4XLLBj9WiQkBD7GWCYOLD9zj9G_O_e8-j8= pos=<5580.7, 8423.7, 273.7>) into Head(0) for 27.5 damage (Bullet_556x45) with Pioneer from 356.201 meters
16:28:05 | Player "Survivor" (DEAD) (id=xH1YRlPQsY-eGR5behVw23mj70XPVPax118THFULstI= pos=<5534.2, 8774.9, 311.4>) killed by Player "Zlodey" (id=MkfrP0cLt4XLLBj9WiQkBD7GWCYOLD9zj9G_O_e8-j8= pos=<5580.7, 8423.7, 273.7>) with Pioneer from 356.201 meters
16:30:02 | Player "Zlodey"(id=MkfrP0cLt4XLLBj9WiQkBD7GWCYOLD9zj9G_O_e8-j8=) has been disconnected

and now analyze the coordinates of  killed player and shooter (Livonia map). now explain to me how he killed the player in tent, he hit exactly in head? without seeing player himself and being below prison level (being 300 meters).

ps: if the developers are reading this, please ban this player from game.

Edited by hr1

17 hours ago, hr1 said:

this is a normal feature of game, as it should be аnd not idiotic function.

the problem in the case described by me above is that the player simply cannot see what is happening on the territory of prison in yard. from such a distance
[CUT]

"as it should be" ?!? 😵
I HOPE YOU'RE JOKING ! 😠
When, in reality, can you pierce thick stone walls with small gauges?
Obviously I'm not talking about "plasterboard", but about stone or concrete walls.
Actually THERE IS NO such bullshit in the world... NO "serious game" would allow this and I'm amazed how come no one moans like those vehicle crap.
Not only is DayZ an "absurd and unreal" game (as it is written and managed), but also a large part of its players have "absurd and unreal" reasonings...
There is a saying where I come from, I don't know if the translation with Google makes the concept:
"Those who look alike, catch each other".
How true in DayZ and most of its players...

🙄

Edited by Riddick_2K

works correctly in most cases. point here is that cheater has tools with which he sees buggy walls where he can shoot through. important thing is that he sees the other player through the wall I'm talking about that.

Edited by hr1