GameComplainer

Buff restraints and be able to break people's legs with melee

At the moment restraints are too easy to break out of, the strongers restraint which are handcuffs take a mere 20 seconds to break out of which pretty much makes the handcuff keys useless since they're so easy to get out of. I think that the other restraints should have this timer (20sec)but the handcuffs should take maybe 1 minute of struggling to get out of. 

Breaking legs will melee weapons should only be possible with certain weapons. Those weapons i think only be purley two handed weapons and the ones that can break legs should be all axe varients except the hatchet, sledge hammer, baseball bat and pickaxe. I think you should be able to break legs with melee because I think more funny and unique encounters can occur because of it. At the moment getting your leg broken is normally from someone shooting you which usually means they're just going to shoot you again which is boring.

No I am not insane

• Like 2

He thinks it’s more funny.  Torture in video games is dumb. Much like the font you chose. 

Besides, we already have a torture simulator.     It is the game itself, for a month after each update. 

• Haha 1
  • Beans 1

7 minutes ago, Parazight said:

He thinks it’s more funny.  Torture in video games is dumb. Much like the font you chose. 

Besides, we already have a torture simulator.     It is the game itself, for a month after each update. 

Tough day at Walmart?

1. From a realistic point of view, one should be able to break a leg with an sledgehammer.

In addition, i like to see more Infected with broken legs, imaginably is to spawn them crouching. 

2. Generally, in the Name of all the useless stuff, i`m PRO handcuff-buff(cuffing at all)!

but please tell me first, when was the last time you had them at hand in the right moment?

i hope, it`s not only about brake legs easy, handcuff peasy?

haha, so true!

On the other hand, to bring back the defibrilator has something...

Edited by RenDark2000

On 3/2/2023 at 1:04 PM, GameComplainer said:

Tough day at Walmart?

What’s that supposed to mean?  I don’t work or shop at Walmart.  Why disparage the fine people who have a legitimate job?

regarding your idea, why is torture essential in the vanilla game of a SURVIVAL simulator?  It’s not. 

16 minutes ago, Parazight said:

What’s that supposed to mean?  I don’t work or shop at Walmart.  Why disparage the fine people who have a legitimate job?

regarding your idea, why is torture essential in the vanilla game of a SURVIVAL simulator?  It’s not. 

One, it was a joke since you sound a little depressed probably because you've been here since 2014 and two, why not. With your logic we should remove restraints, gagging and leg breaks. Its not an essential feature like alot of the items and features that are in this game but it does make the game more interesting and provides cooler encounters.

• Sad 1

Conjecture all over the place. 
Personally, I think it makes it less interesting and not ‘cooler’.  But you have a right to speak your opinion, right?  Thanks for not going rogue with the text this time, GameComplainer. 

16 hours ago, GameComplainer said:

One, it was a joke since you sound a little depressed probably because you've been here since 2014 and two, why not. With your logic we should remove restraints, gagging and leg breaks. Its not an essential feature like alot of the items and features that are in this game but it does make the game more interesting and provides cooler encounters.

Enjoying kidnapping people and torturing them is a depraved and psychotic amusement. I'm amazed how this game was banned only for the presence of cannabis and not for the possibility that you enjoy it so much. Me, if I were a state official, I would make a task force of people who play on DayZ servers and take the names of all the players who enjoy kidnapping and torturing others and I would give them a real life psychiatric examination... I bet that among so many "idiots", I would also take some real criminal dangerous for society.

• Haha 1