Sign in to follow this  
exiles_zoneman

please help

so i was wondering if anyone can help me, i have very limited scripting/programing skills but i would like something that a player can type a command and what they have in their hands will be printed to either a file ore a discord channel. i have tried to look for tutorials on coding, but i don't really know where to start.

1 hour ago, exiles_zoneman said:

so i was wondering if anyone can help me, i have very limited scripting/programing skills but i would like something that a player can type a command and what they have in their hands will be printed to either a file ore a discord channel. i have tried to look for tutorials on coding, but i don't really know where to start.

1st noway. Why?

Game has no documentated version of loading external dll/so library so no way to create chatbot for discord.

But you may use chat admin tool (there's script for server and you may create there necessary functions for your actions), based on json files you may assign file name to SteamID64 (aka 7656119.....) and load from file necessary items, and create items near player or in his hands. It's not so hard but requires some time for exploring game scripts.pbo in dta folder and some time for creating and testing of your code. And the best option that is this mod is server-side so need to put it to mod for players.