Sign in to follow this  
Chippy-186a4b6affa4eeda

Fix your fucking servers

Dayz NL 3663873: This server is "unreachable"/doesn't exist. This has happened to all the official servers, why the fuck is this still an issue? Why does it take such a long time to get it working again?

well, they really need a better servers, cuz i play a comunity server without any mod and run 1000x better than oficial but some others i have a ADS bug. i dont understand this game/servers

4 hours ago, clickptg said:

well, they really need a better servers, cuz i play a comunity server without any mod and run 1000x better than oficial but some others i have a ADS bug. i dont understand this game/servers

yea community servers usually run smoother than the official ones. the official servers all share one hive together and i dont think it helps with server performance.

the ads bug however can happen on any server under circumstances, but it seems to be fixed with the latest experimental patch.

i died right now cuz i got kicked from the server for bad connection. i kill a guy and shot to another one and then i was kicked. the servers are really bad we spend a lot of hours looting to lose i this way.

btw my internet connection is 500mbs fiber connecter by cable.

• Beans 1