Sign in to follow this  
clickptg

Any place for pure PVP?

There is any place just for PVP in Cheranus?

When i get full gear the game becomes a little bit boring playing without seen players to kill, so my question is: There is any city/town on map where people just go there for PVP?

I remember on Infestation Survivor Stories, clearview and smallville was a place to players doing PVP.

PS: I know PVP isnt the main objective on the game, but i already did "everything" possible to do in this game.

Edited by clickptg
forget something

in my opinion NWA; People were always going there in order to kill others or at least they knew it very well may happen. Other than that every military installation and towns farthest from spawn points. In reality though - you may come across pvp situation anywhere anytime. Usually when you least expect it.

Go to vybors little military base near the nwaf. People refer to it as VMC. Always good for a fight. Got a sniper hill that overlooks it and can find people chilling up there.

Hang around the west and hit the helicopter crash sites as they come down, maybe overwatch them. The best thing is to play with objectives even when your fully geared you will always need that new full weapon repair kit or that full sewing kit or a new full battery for your NVGs, maybe your missing a gas stove for the camping gas and cooking pot. If you constantly roam looking for bits and bobs you will encounter pvp especially on high to full pop servers. And the pvp can happen in random places and can be exciting. 

Good luck!!

Military base near stary sobor, a lot of people hit it on the way to the airport, plus it's located near two towns with good loot. The big red building is good for camping when the pop is low as people going to that base will feel safe. But it's not good on high pop server as the back of it is fully open and there will be someone camping for people camping in that building.