Sign in to follow this  
kampfiltis

Tent space?

How much stuff fits in a tent?

is there a limit?

I already put lot's of things in, but I fear if I stuff more in, some will be destroyed without warning, just like with the bagpack sometimes

Thanks

A tent has space for:

10 Weapons OR Tools

5 Backpacks

50 General Items

Weapons, don't have to explain that.

Tools is anything that goes down in your tool slots, or in your Binocular slots.

Backpacks. Duh.

General items is everything else, including vehicle parts, camping tents and whatever else goes in your Ammo/Grenade slots.

Have fun :P

If an item takes up 2 (or more) spots in your inventory does it do the same in your tent, or is 50 items regardless.

Never mind, tents are different than inventory.. Google is amazing.

If an item takes up 2 (or more) spots in your inventory does it do the same in your tent' date=' or is 50 items regardless.

[/quote']

I believe if a general item, for example takes up 2 or 3 slots, it will take the same amount of slots in your tent. Weapons and tools is 10 in total, regardless of amount of space (although I think every primary weapon holds ten slots anyway, so that would amount in '100 slots for weapons)

If an item takes up 2 (or more) spots in your inventory does it do the same in your tent' date=' or is 50 items regardless.

[/quote']

I believe if a general item, for example takes up 2 or 3 slots, it will take the same amount of slots in your tent. Weapons and tools is 10 in total, regardless of amount of space (although I think every primary weapon holds ten slots anyway, so that would amount in '100 slots for weapons)

But if you extend that out, Sidearms take 5 'slots'. So you could put 20 sidearms?

Get some dupers/clan members in here to answer :)

Any of the items that take up multiple slots in your player inventory, will only take one in the tent.

Simple as that :)

[/quote']

But if you extend that out, Sidearms take 5 'slots'. So you could put 20 sidearms?

Get some dupers/clan members in here to answer :)

lol @ dupers

Good point...never had the urge to hoard more then two sidearms

Don't mean to hijack your thread but didn't want to make a thread for one question.

Do tents follow you from server to server ? Or are they permanently on the server where you placed them.

Been playing a long time but never used tents, and not sure of the answer here.