Sign in to follow this  
Kyiara

DayZ 2022 Year in Review

Hello everyone!

2022 was a total blur. Now that the winter holidays are approaching, we’d like to take a moment and look back at what happened throughout the year.

Read the full article here.

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

You expect people to watch a 51 minute video between some streamer and some brand manager (who never visits the official forums)?   This is the only way the brand manager can communicate on the official forums?  Indirectly through streamer interviews and artsy videos?  Sorry but this is a colossal waste of time.  I made it through 30 seconds, which is about how much relevant information is likely in this video.   We don't need a 51 minute video for 1 minute of information.   Your marketing sucks.  Try again.

I see the lore is still very confused.   

Why on earth did a programming developer write this article and not the actual brand manager?   >.<

Edit: can some sucker watch this video for me and post whatever important information is in there?  Thanks.

Edited by Parazight
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Parazight said:

Edit: can some sucker watch this video for me and post whatever important information is in there?  Thanks.

Short summary from what I remember, I probably missed some but these are the most important notes:

No more vehicle types until they fix/improve cars, something "roads/terrain wont work with bikes" (don't quote me on that quote lol).
2023: NWAF rework, more legacy content, more new stuff (obviously), no new DLCs planned, "Inertia 2.0", more new cosmetics (clothing probably, maybe craftable clothes).

• Thanks 1